PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritPat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Next up. Early today.

I am looking forward for him to announce his retirement because the game has passed him by.

I'll try and post what he's saying...

Next few days will see them re-evaluate the whole season.

No confusion in the pass game, simply had to pass more than they liked.

Practise was the same as always.

On the Rice TD:

Made a good cut, couldn't get him at the second level and it was game over.

Ravens do a good job of timing blitzes, says it's possible Lewis worked out the snap count and the likes.

Sincerely believes that comparing Gisele to Yoko Ono is an excellent point..

Sometimes things look bad which were very close to being good, and sometimes things look good which were actually by luck, circumstance and the execution was bad.

Lacked consistency this year in all three phases of the game

Mankins and Meriweather are outstanding leaders, every team has a different dynamic, leadership is important but not as important as doing your job. Everyone needed to consistently execute, it didn't happen.

"...we need to improve our overall coaching"

+1,000,000

On the difference between previous years offenses and this year's:

The process was the same. Some of the things you're seeing now we saw previously. Coaches can do a better job in designing plays, we need to work on it in the off-season, as well as the other phases opf the game.

Need to play better, imporve in all areas, address all areas. A little improvement in a lot of areas is a big improvement.

Doesn't think red clothing was the problem, but admits that it could have done a better job.

Pressed on his coaching staff questioning and pushing him:

Every coaching staff has a different dynamic, the staff work hard, could do a better job, system operates efficiently, past successes.

BB involved in EVERY play that gets called. Has final say on everything.

Here is a brief transcript:

"I can't believe how fast the game has passed me by. I was telling Tom this while we were ditching film study so we could pick up his kid at day care, get his Ferrari washed, and flying to to New York for Giselle's photo shoot. He told me not to worry and I should just find a supermodel like him and just let all my passions slip away. Tom said since he stopped caring about football, he has been far happy.

"I thought about what he said and since I hate Bob (Kraft) ever since Spygate, I think I might as well follow suit. I am officially announcing that I am resigning as the HC of the NEP immediately."

Last edited:
Didn't kick a 53 yard figgy because it was the edge of range, wind was a factor, didn't like the percentages, liked the chances of them backing them up and stopping them and scoring again. The first downs were a low point of the game. Missed opportunity.

On things spiralling out of control:

One play at a time, can't get three turnovers on one play, string plays together, be consistent, do your job, make a good play.

Thinks Maroney will give the other contestants a run for their money on Dancing with the Stars

On the no huddle:

Left it for later because they were leaving plays behind which might have worked, thins the playbook, didn't wait because of inexperience.

Matt Light will make a fine turn style at Patriot Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes