PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on troy brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was smiling alot when he said that and also when asked if he will play again he laughed and replied "we will rest his arm now".

when mentioned a veteran backupQB i expected kevin faulk for some reason.

Last edited:
satz said:
he was smiling alot when he said that and also when asked if he will play again he laughed and replied "we will rest his arm now".

when mentioned a veteran backupQB i expected kevin faulk for some reason.

That's hilarious. Man, I really regret not living in the area. I'd LOVE to see Pats stuff on TV all the time. Down here it's Doophins Doophins Doophins all day long. On the plus side of that, though, was that I got to see the making of the Dolphins Cheerleaders swimsuit calendar at halftime of the Rams/Fins game last night. YEEEOWWWWZAAAA.

Thanks, that was funny.

I love it. The Legend of Troy Brown. Years from now the tales of his exploits will have grown to mythic proportions.

"He had arms the size of tree trunks. The earth would quake when he spoke. He used to chase down cheetahs, eat them for breakfast, and wash his hands in their blood. And you won't believe the things he could do on a football field..."

Next up is Troy playing DE. He'll look like Rudy Ruettiger. :D

smg93 said:
Next up is Troy playing DE. He'll look like Rudy Ruettiger. :D
Forget that i want to see Troy at Center snapping the ball to Brady then taking on a double team and pancaking the both of them.

Troy Brown > The King

TNPatsFan said:
I love it. The Legend of Troy Brown. Years from now the tales of his exploits will have grown to mythic proportions.

"He had arms the size of tree trunks. The earth would quake when he spoke. He used to chase down cheetahs, eat them for breakfast, and wash his hands in their blood. And you won't believe the things he could do on a football field..."

Don't look now, but I think those are the legends PATSNUTme is spreading about Rodney. ;)

I thought Dunkin Donuts would have re-released the commercial with Troy Brown baking the donuts, working the counter, making the coffee, and answering the phones today...hey it would have fit with last night's game.

Awesome...way too cool and funny.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Forget that i want to see Troy at Center snapping the ball to Brady then taking on a double team and pancaking the both of them.

Troy Brown > The King

The best part of it,Is knowing how troy is.He would FIND A WAY to do that.LOL.I love The guy.He's SUCH a class act.

Patti37 said:
I thought Dunkin Donuts would have re-released the commercial with Troy Brown baking the donuts, working the counter, making the coffee, and answering the phones today...hey it would have fit with last night's game.

Word has Brown wolfing down Dunkin Donuts on a two-fer. A new ad and a way to bulk up so he can spot Wilfork at NT. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes