Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone see this last night? They said "Bill Belichick had some very interesting things to say today"
Then they took a cut from his press conference, and in the corner was a countup of 'cliches'.
Basically, every sentence, or even 2 or 3 times within a sentence, they added 1 to the count. They didn't say the question, but based on the answer it was someone asking him something like how is camp going.
It was hilarious because he went on for a good minute or more, and every single word he said was a cliche.

Great! "Don't give the bastids nuthin!"

Those Bull Durham guys knew what they were doing.

Don't blame BB one bit. I remember a few years back getting a phone call from a local business journal reporter about our new warehouse. 10 minutes into the interview, I wanted to strangle the reporter.

I can only imagine what it takes for him to deal with those characters.

Don't blame BB one bit. I remember a few years back getting a phone call from a local business journal reporter about our new warehouse. 10 minutes into the interview, I wanted to strangle the reporter.

Oh, I dont blame him for a second, I think its exactly what he should do, and its fun to watch.

Totally agree with you. We've had to deal with reporters over the years, and the slants and takes that they come up with will boggle the mind.

Having said that, there is probably a kinder and gentler way, than he usually takes. :)

Totally agree with you. We've had to deal with reporters over the years, and the slants and takes that they come up with will boggle the mind.

Having said that, there is probably a kinder and gentler way, than he usually takes. :)

But I wouldn't find it as entertaining.

I love watching his press confrences. You can just see and hear the changes in his demeanor when he answers a good question from a good reported compared to the bad questions and bad reporters.

But I wouldn't find it as entertaining.

I love watching his press confrences. You can just see and hear the changes in his demeanor when he answers a good question from a good reported compared to the bad questions and bad reporters.

Sometimes I expect him to turn into Dan Aykroyd of those original SNL skits to the reporter's Jane Curtin, spoofing 60 Minutes and responding by saying "Jane, you ignorant slut!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots