PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on NFLN episode of Sound FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Program Alert: BB on NFLN Tuesday night

looks like you can find torrents by googling soundfx nfl or belichick.

OK, about time to kick my wife off the TV. Can't wait to see this

If anyone has a link to it: torrent, avi, stream, ect... please post or PM me because I can't find anything.

Thanks

I'm not having any luck either. Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah, if anyone has a link to this, and can send it to me as well, I would greatly appreciate it :)

same here. :)

Good thing I had the DVR fired up. I can't wait to watch this when I get home.

My DVR cut off the last two minutes, but otherwise...amazing. Those pre-SB speeches...I'm without words. Awesome stuff.

Missed it. :(
Anyone know if there's going to be a replay?

Just looked it up, and just answered my own question - fortunately, its playing again a bunch of times...including 3:30pm and 9:00pm EST tomorrow (Wednesday 1/5).

Brady passes to Francis...PICTURE THAT **** IN YOUR MIND.:cool:

He is currently passing to the closest TE I've seen since Russ Francis (and that includes Ben).

#87 on the current roster. :D

Last edited:

Just looked it up, and just answered my own question - fortunately, its playing again a bunch of times...including 3:30pm and 9:00pm EST tomorrow (Wednesday 1/5).

:rocker: missed it, thanks for the update

I would pay money to listen to the same program but exclusively of him miked up during games. This is mostly training camp stuff, with some locker room post game mixed in, which is fun and worth watching. But the in-game stuff, like this year's Indy game, where he says, "OK, this is what we want, this is what we want" when the Colts line up for the play that resulted in Sanders' game ending interception. That's the really cool stuff.

Last edited:

they were combining clips from various times so a good chance that postgame was not after 16-0.

Bingo - - it was after the Pittsburgh AFCG in January 2005.

they were combining clips from various times so a good chance that postgame was not after 16-0.

They definitely had a clip when he was speaking to them after the win that took them to regular-season perfection - he actually addressed that topic and said it was a testament to their perseverence under pressure or somesuch. But I can't swear to Ty Law's presence in that clip

My fav part was (paraphrasing)

Can we convert on 3rd down? Hey Ty can we get a stop on 3rd down? Tebucky? Can we get a stop on 3rd down? I'd like to see us do it just once here so I can have a little bit of confidence going in to the game.

That and his exchange with Ochocinco.

They definitely had a clip when he was speaking to them after the win that took them to regular-season perfection - he actually addressed that topic and said it was a testament to their perseverence under pressure or somesuch. But I can't swear to Ty Law's presence in that clip
It was definitely Ty.

Great 30 minutes. My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough.

My fav part was (paraphrasing)

That and his exchange with Ochocinco.
That was definitely the funniest bit. Telling Ocho he was going to get double teamed all game and seeing his expression after BB didn't answer him if he was just messing with him...:D

thanks for the 411 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey