PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on NFLN episode of Sound FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Program Alert: BB on NFLN Tuesday night

good stuff ... Bill always has the leverage over every player at all times.

This is AWESOME!! :D

Can't watch. I expect highlights from somebody when it's over!

Damn it, looks like I'm going to miss it, the stream is not working :(

Ew, I spot a Mangini.

Still get goosebumps every time I see Belichick place that Lombardi trophy down on the table in the SB 38 pre-game speech.

Still get goosebumps every time I see Belichick place that Lombardi trophy down on the table in the SB 38 pre-game speech.

I would have wanted to rip apart Carolina limb from limb if I was in that room.

Oh my god...

The patriots have to get to the superbowl now after watching that...

I'm so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK, drinking game for tonight is to down a shot every time the word "situations" is spoken.

I was completely dry until the 20 minute mark - - then bam!. Seven "situations" in 8 minutes.

Oh my god...

The patriots have to get to the superbowl now after watching that...

I'm so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pumped me up as well. :rocker:

I enjoyed the part when Meriweather was getting ****y saying yeah we got it covered .. Beli was in disgust .. yeah yeah we will see about that.. we will see who is covering who ..lol

Command respect, don't demand it - that's pretty much the formula. You saw it even in the earliest clips. He got p.o.'d a few times, but think about the difference b/w him & parcells - he can make light, he can say "we can't play like that," he can even say "...and then they walk in for a touchdown, it's a joke." But you never see that cutting, acidic approach, always level-tempered. There's always that underlying teaching spirit in BB's style w/players.

damm you can't type out kockee here? wow ..

Anybody else notice Ty Law in the locker room when BB was giving his speech after beating the Giants to go 16-0? He was standing behind BB.

Anybody else notice Ty Law in the locker room when BB was giving his speech after beating the Giants to go 16-0? He was standing behind BB.

I saw Law there but I think NFL Films threw us an audible there. That couldn't have been 2007 since Law was with the Chiefs. Unless he was inexplicably allowed to visit the following day (Chiefs played in Giants Stadium the previous day).

I saw Law there but I think NFL Films threw us an audible there. That couldn't have been 2007 since Law was with the Chiefs. Unless he was inexplicably allowed to visit the following day (Chiefs played in Giants Stadium the previous day).

When they showed it BB was saying how they stood up to everybody they faced that season and congratulated them on the perfect season. Cry Law was definitely in the locker room following the game.

With all do respect....the best moment for me was seeing Brady and Russ Francis together.

That got me all goose bumpy. Patriot legend with future Patriot legend.

Just crazy and even though Russ is an older fellow....still looked very surreal.

Brady passes to Francis...PICTURE THAT **** IN YOUR MIND.:cool:

When they showed it BB was saying how they stood up to everybody they faced that season and congratulated them on the perfect season. Cry Law was definitely in the locker room following the game.

they were combining clips from various times so a good chance that postgame was not after 16-0.

I don't understand what you said.

He said a torrent would be great. I'm supposed to get it at a paid online site, but they've got Boomer Esiason on wfan talking about Rex Ryan's foot fetish, if you can believe that.

That was a phenomenal half four. I hope fans of other teams get a chance to catch to get a fuller view of what the guy is like. A tremendous, unorthodox leader, and a much better person than the cartoon the media sometimes paints -- with his help, of course. A great, great job, as always, by BB's buddies at NFL Films. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back