PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on Mike and Mike today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set my alarm early on Mondays after Jets losses. Between Greenie's distress and Golic's piling on, it always puts me in a great mood for the day :)

I give the dude some credit for being a shameless Jets fan. Seems like everyone else on TV/Radio is afraid to show allegiance to any team because they might be called biased in the future. So what! I'd rather have a guy speak from his heart about the team he roots for then always be so worried what other fans will say. Do it like this - I AM A PATS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

Last edited:
I set my alarm early on Mondays after Jets losses. Between Greenie's distress and Golic's piling on, it always puts me in a great mood for the day :)

I didn't figure they'd get anything out of BB this AM, but I'm disappointed to hear my assumption was correct. Oh well.

I never listen to them for very long. I drive my car to the train and hear them for two minutes if there is no commercial. I didn't even know the not fat one was a Jets fan. I will figure out which of the ESPN networks they telecast this on and set the TIVO for those days. 4-7AM is just too early to listen live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back