PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on Ellis Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownfan80

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
“I thought Ellis [Hobbs] really made a significant move around midseason from maybe the 4th game to the twelfth game, somewhere in there,†said Belichick. “I thought that was really a big jump for him. By the end of the year, he was doing things 100 percent better than he did them at the beginning of the year, or maybe more than that, I don't know."

“He really made a big move during the season last year. Part of that was he didn't get off to a really good start and part of it was once he got going and got confident and really understood some of the things we were trying to do, he did them pretty well. Unlike some players who make his move, it was within the rookie year as opposed to at the end of it.â€

From Patriots.com:
http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=21150&pcid=41

I remember Hobbs sounded like he'd really been "coached up" last year.

He wanted to freelance, but BB installed the discipline and Hobbs really bought in.

Good for you Hobbsie!:rocker:

Hobbs had to drink the cool-aid.

I'm just interested what NEM or some of the other Ellis bashers (not you, Oswlek, we've already put that behind us) have to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back