PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB not just scouting in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link :

''Reche made the comment to me after he met with [Patriots coach Bill] Belichick that he was excited about the team's offense," said Tony Fleming, Caldwell's agent.

''He (Caldwell) has the ability to be a No. 1 someday," coach Marty Schottenheimer told the San Diego Union-Tribune last June.

Nah, he blows says half the people here. Let's add it up : "Abillity to be a #1". "Playing with a great QB". "Playing in an offense that fits him".

2+2+2 = . . .

BelichickFan said:
From the link :

Nah, he blows says half the people here. Let's add it up : "Abillity to be a #1". "Playing with a great QB". "Playing in an offense that fits him".

2+2+2 = . . .
2+2+2+2 still equals not good enough...0???
I don't care..it's a GOOD signing!!

On a serious note...let's face it Patriots have Logan(BOS) airport and Green(PVD). I'm sure all the reporters have contacts there for sightings as well as hotel and transportation companies, no need mentioning any Gillette Moles.

What better way to operate without some reporter messing thins up for you?

Anyways...you see the schools he visits, like Florida Gators and the players he worked out over there (4). Then compare those 4 with the list on ESPN or wherever and it looks suspicious at best. We all know the workout is almost secondary to the talk with the coach. Like Belichick isn't going to talk about Jackson for instance.

Just anothjer instance why we are fortunate to have Belichick IMO.

I hope he gets a little color while he is down there. During the Super Bowl he was so white he was almost transparent! :D

He knows what he is doing.....well except for visiting with Tony LaRussa!

Bill's Girl said:
I hope he gets a little color while he is down there. During the Super Bowl he was so white he was almost transparent! :D

He knows what he is doing.....well except for visiting with Tony LaRussa!
He knows what he is doing...period...

BelichickFan said:
From the link :

2+2+2 = . . .
Are you insane. He is a joke look at his stats BF! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back