PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB must be up to something!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patters

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what BB could be up to? We seem to be losing a lot of good people, people not only important for their athletic skill, but also for their knowledge of the BB system and for their willingness to buy into the selflessness of the team. But, BB must be up to something. What I see is a team losing a lot of good players and, in effect, broadcasting its needs to the rest of the NFL. Do you think BB has a plan? What's he saving the money for?

It is pretty obvious at this point AV was not quite as selfless and into the team concept as we thought. It is publicly known the Pats made him an offer to keep him the highest paid kicker in the NFL, and he turned that down, so obviously an extra 500K or whatever spoke much louder than anything else.

I mean going to Green Bay would have hurt, but Indy? I don't even have words to describe how sick I feel at this point.

I wasn't going to mention the Seymour trade negotiations.... :p

He's being realistic. The Troy's, Willie's, and Adam's are the world aren't the end-all-be-all to the Patriots' success.

well

The pats are doing what they always do. They put a ceiling price for a guy and don't break that no matter what! The difference this year is that they have fallen short on everyone, not just some! They will stick to their guns and we will field a good team next year. I honestly think that our biggest loss this offseason could be Willie and the presence he brought to the club--he kept other guys in line in the lockeroom!

We can get another kicker, mabey even draft a good one out of college or sign brown from the hawks. however i think our biggest need is to get people who brady can throw the ball too! We don't need TB holding onto the ball longer to try and find an open guy and taking big hits!

1. The Patriots have cleary made the decision to go younger.
2. They will not over pay for older or average to good players.
3. A big trade will happen. We have a stock pile of draft picks this year. It is much wiser to use some of these picks on proven commodities.
4. I am assuming that Seymour and Branch will be locked up long term as being part of the reason for not using any of the 20 million in cap space.
5. Continue to build and rebuild throught the draft.
6. Vinatieri is still secretly on the Patriots payroll and is actually a secret agent sent to the Colts to officially finish Manning off for good.

Last edited:
Well

I honestly think that there is a deal in place for Sey and possibly branch; and that the pats are waiting until after FA ends to announce the deals--so that it doesn't affect other signings. We all know Sey is going to get paid if he stays!

that has to be the only explaination...extending Sey and Branch would ease the masses i think

mcdonut16 said:
1. The Patriots have cleary made the decision to go younger.
2. They will not over pay for older or average to good players.
3. A big trade will happen. We have a stock pile of draft picks this year. It is much wiser to use some of these picks on proven commodities.
4. I am assuming that Seymour and Branch will be locked up long term as being part of the reason for not using any of the 20 million in cap space.
5. Continue to build and rebuild throught the draft.
6. Vinatieri is still secretly on the Patriots payroll and is actually a secret agent sent to the Colts to officially finish Manning off for good.

1,2,4,5 all true
3 maybe
6 funny

NEM said:
Big trades rarely, if ever, happen in the NFL
That clinches it, there is a big trade in the works.

Box_O_Rocks said:
That clinches it, there is a big trade in the works.
Box called it! We got the NEM mojo working for us now!

Bravo!

Fellow Fans, I am so stunned I am speechless. I just don't know what the hecks going on up there in NE. I may have to resort to voodoo dolls and exotic oils. Sheeesh! :rocker:

Feep_FLA said:
Fellow Fans, I am so stunned I am speechless. I just don't know what the hecks going on up there in NE. I may have to resort to voodoo dolls and exotic oils. Sheeesh! :rocker:
I've heard of blow up dolls and exotic oils, but if voodoo feathers tickle your fancy.... :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back