PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB miked up vs Steelers: Josh McDaniels comments on Red Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.
His opinion of baseball players aside I am not sure if McDaniels is the right head coach for the Patriots based on his 11-17 .393 head coaching record. McDaniels has some issues with his ego but he is just 37 years old so maybe more time with Bill will help him mature out of that. I think the son is going to be the heir apparent anyway.

The Belichick Dynasty! I like it! :rocker:

Whoa, someone doesn't like baseball or see its relevance to a football forum! Stop the presses! He must be sarcastic!

:confused:

But the thread is about what Patriots coaches and Brady said about a couple of Red Sox players. This is Patriots related, why are you crying foul because there is an element of baseball in it? I'm not a baseball fan and resent some of the over-coverage of it in Boston, but this is different. If the Pats say something about Red Sox players it is a valid topic of discussion on a Pats forum.

This thread ought to be a nice, light-hearted look at a comical moment! I'll just open it up here and--

Nope_ray.gif

In the interest of full disclosure, I have been a persistent critic of McDaniels. I believe he has been outcoached consistently in big games since he became O-coordinator

Hi NEM! how have you been? :)
"In the interest of full disclosure" admit your are NEM in disguise. :rocker:

There has been speculation in some quarters that McDaniels is a candidate to succeed BB if and when BB decides to hang it up, a kind of HC in waiting.

If he's willing to wait until 2022 for his next shot at being a HC then he may just be the guy. I believe Belichick has decided to coach until he hits 70 and then hang them up. we'll see?

I don't want MacDaniels to be the Patriots coach at any time. Good OC, but that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes