PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB/LT comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks, gotta love this:

Moulds said. "He coached me in a Pro Bowl, and you're only allowed to play two coverages in a Pro Bowl. But he made them look like there were about 10 coverages. We confused the guys we were playing against, and we wound up winning the game like 50-12 because of our defense.

"It's going to be a big challenge going down there and playing against him because he's the mastermind."

You ******' lame man. He whined about it for a couple days, apologized and neither of them care about it anymore. But lets hope he gets injured?? Its done, move on.

well that would certaintly teach him to badmouth a dynasty and it's members.

so what if i hope he hurts himself?

I'm glad it's over.

Now if the media will STFU about BB and quit overreacting to everything he does and doesn't do, I'll be happy.

Better to remain postless and be nothing than to post an idiotic statement like this and let everyone know what a truly stupid person you are.

pao
Got a mirror?

Ding ding ding!

Doesn't San Diego have its own board? They're stalking us.

Do you have a problem with me posting here? Let's here what it is.

pao

So you agree with his post? You hope LT gets hurt?

pao

are you dense or acting like one?
he was referring to this post of yours

Better to remain postless and be nothing than to post an idiotic statement like this and let everyone know what a truly stupid person you are.

are you dense or acting like one?
he was referring to this post of yours

Which was in response to a post that wished LT would get hurt. So I guess he hoped so too?

pao

Which was in response to a post that wished LT would get hurt. So I guess he hoped so too?

pao

no it was a response to your post about being post-less rather than than posting stupid stuff, and I guess he meant you by that comment , as in you should look at your posts and stop posting stupid stuff.....geez!

So you agree with his post? You hope LT gets hurt?

pao
Watch it, sonny. Don't be saying I hope anyone gets hurt. I know your goal is to raid another team's web site and cause dissension. Fine. Be a jerk here if you must, but don't be saying I said something I never said.

In case you are clueless rather than being a troll, print out this out and ask your mother to explain what it means:

Pao: accuses someone of revealing ignorance in his posts.

Spacecrime: got a mirror, Pao?

But I think you understand. You just like to disrupt things here.

Last edited:
no it was a response to your post about being post-less rather than than posting stupid stuff, and I guess he meant you by that comment , as in you should look at your posts and stop posting stupid stuff.....geez!

I guess I would have understood IF I had posted something as STUPID as the original poster. If you think I have, point it out.

pao

Watch it, sonny. Don't be saying I hope anyone gets hurt. I know your goal is to raid another team's web site and cause dissension. Fine. Be a jerk here if you must, but don't be saying I said something I never said.

In case you are clueless rather than being a troll, print out this out and ask your mother to explain what it means:

Pao: accuses someone of revealing ignorance in his posts.

Spacecrime: got a mirror, Pao?

But I think you understand. You just like to disrupt things here.

Show me a post where I said something as stupid as the original poster, i.e. hope for a player to get hurt. I am NOT trying to disrupt things here.

pao

He knows exactly what was meant.

He's a troll. A decent one -- pretty successful.

It's a cliche, but just don't feed him and all will be well. Pretty soon, he'll just be responding to himself, which he's pretty close to doing now.

He knows exactly what was meant.

He's a troll. A decent one -- pretty successful.

It's a cliche, but just don't feed him and all will be well. Pretty soon, he'll just be responding to himself, which he's pretty close to doing now.

Seriously, I can't understand why someone would get upset with my post when taken in context. I was responding to a poster who wished for one of the best players in the league to get hurt. I don't see my response to him as trollish behavior. On the Chargers' board, if someone posted the same thing about Tom Brady, I would slam them even worse. I expect to get flamed some while participating here but that dude went over the line.

pao

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye