PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Letting Dynasties Pass Him By

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jaguars have a few banged up starting LBs right now, not sure he makes the final roster.

But, I will say this. Seward was getting out played by a few Colts UFAs.

The Jaguars have a few banged up starting LBs right now, not sure he makes the final roster.

But, I will say this. Seward was getting out played by a few Colts UFAs.

Surely not THE Adam Seward.......

Great, another AFC team goes from mediocre to elite.

Seward proves every year that he's one of the top linebackers of our lifetime and teams just can't afford to keep him.

Maybe if we can package some players and make an offer to the Jags they can't refuse, we can finally land the man.

Great, another AFC team goes from mediocre to elite.

Seward proves every year that he's one of the top linebackers of our lifetime and teams just can't afford to keep him.

Maybe if we can package some players and make an offer to the Jags they can't refuse, we can finally land the man.

Well, the good thing about this is that it means the Colts won't be winning their division this year.

Wilfork is whining about his contract...How about ending the problem with a straight up Wilfork to the Jags for Seward trade?

That way we replace Bruschi with an aged Veteran and get Brace to start right up into the frontline.

One other thing - if its on twitter how about they get the name right - Its Seward not Steward

Wilfork is whining about his contract...How about ending the problem with a straight up Wilfork to the Jags for Seward trade?

That way we replace Bruschi with an aged Veteran and get Brace to start right up into the frontline.

A future HOF defender like Seward will not come cheap, Wilfork and a 2nd rounder maybe. The question is, will we plug in Seward at nose tackle and employ the 1-6 defense allowing six linebackers to roam the field while Seward occupies the entire offensive line, or use his speed at BOTH corner positipons?

either way, it sounds like a great trade, lets do it!

Throw in BenJarvus Green-Ellis (He's equivalent to a first round pick at this point) and I think the Jaguars might pull the trigger.

First we couldn't land Julius Peppers. Now we can't land Adam Seward.

We're dooooomed!!!! :D

A future HOF defender like Seward will not come cheap, Wilfork and a 2nd rounder maybe. The question is, will we plug in Seward at nose tackle and employ the 1-6 defense allowing six linebackers to roam the field while Seward occupies the entire offensive line, or use his speed at BOTH corner positipons?

Are you kidding me? - Seward is so freaking talented we dont need ANY other guys at LB on the field,He can play all 4 positions at once!!

Trade Brady for Seward.....

Championship!

So once again, Adam Seward isn't walking through that door.

I'm getting the feeling that Adam isn't working on this relationship.

Trade Brady for Seward.....

Championship!

This is the most absurd thing I've read on here today.

Jaguars aren't going to just give away the greatest defensive player in the league for an aging QB coming off knee surgery.

How many points did the Pats score against the Bengals?

This is the most absurd thing I've read on here today.

Jaguars aren't going to just give away the greatest defensive player in the league for an aging QB coming off knee surgery.

How many points did the Pats score against the Bengals?

Six, which is exactly how many Seward would have scored by HIMSELF since it's all but guaranteed that he would have pick-sixed that Sullivan chump.

Adam Seward is so tough that Patrick Chung faints at the sound of his name.

great thought process !!!!

I dont follow?

Was this some hilarious joke a few months back? Someone explain this Adam Seward joke.

I dont follow?

Was this some hilarious joke a few months back? Someone explain this Adam Seward joke.

Are you kidding? This site was originally called Sewardfans.com, but there was no server on the planet that could handle the overwhelming amount of traffic.

Adam Seward is probably the single most powerful force in the universe. I have no doubt that if he were to come to Foxborough, there would be no need for NOT ONLY Bruschi, but also Thomas and Mayo. With Seward controlling the middle of the field, can you imaging how many DBs we could see out there ??? Insane. I'd like to see any team (including the 07 Pats) try and pass on that alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots