PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB is taking the game out of Brady's hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not be so myopic. Go to smartfootball.com and enter tight end into the search function. I'd go into detail but these reactionary posts made me feel like I had my head put into a table vice.

Detri Mental...OG,6'8 380...Wassamatta U.

Jay stole my word Myopic

I want a lawsuit now I am suing:mad:

this thread is :deadhorse::rofl::rofl:

my goodness I am embarrassed as a PAT fan to read "taking the ball out of Brady's hands"

If the Run game is solid... what happens to the passing game?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

we eat popcorn as we watch he Tom Brady Show

run game will hurt brady LMAO and really (pigs do this) --->:pigsfly::pigsfly::pigsfly:

Last edited:
I look at this draft and I see offensive size and i see RUN

BB has had enough of putting each and every game on Brady's shoulders. When he sucks (Jets away, Browns away, Jets playoff) we have nothing to fall back on. Now we do

If teams dare us to run, then we stack the line with 2 huge tackles, 3 massive TE options, 4 RB's and we run it down their damn throats, all day long

I look at this draft and I see ball control, I see us having way more options to run clock

I see Rexy coaching a great game in the playoffs but when TB/BB start seeing 7 DB's we have a game for that

Our whole offensive philosophy is changing. We did it last year with the 2xTE's and now were doing it again

BOB must be one happy man

If this is the case, then Koppen needs to improve, or he needs to be replaced. He get's overpowered quite often when he's called on to run-block on plays that are predictably running plays. He does well on screens, quickouts, and pass plays, but not so well when he's called on to move his guy off the LOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back