PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been nominated for the dumbest post of the year. IMO you are a serious candidate to win, congratulations on your monumentally stupid post.

Would expect him to come back and post anytime soon. From this thread alone, he probably has been put on a lot of ignore lists....

Newsflash!

Menlo the Jets fan won't be back. He's busy hiding from Guido the bookie after losing the $250 bet he bragged about in the game thread. Too funny!

Newsflash!

Menlo the Jets fan won't be back. He's busy hiding from Guido the bookie after losing the $250 bet he bragged about in the game thread. Too funny!

Poor menlo.....going to get his knee's capped.....

Hoodie boy couldn't win in cleveland. He came to the pats and couldn't win with Bledsoe. His success began after Brady stepped in. Brady is out at the moment and he can't win. Its no coincedence.

You're everything thats wrong with the New England fanbase, first of all. Belichick is 2-1 with Matt Cassel. That is more of a feat than you give it credit for.

Brady is the best QB to have ever played the game. Thats why formerly you could simple expect a win on Sunday.

The season is probably shot...thats what happens when you lose a player of Brady's calibre, but you don't just start pointing fingers at the coach. Think of all the great defensive stands since Belichick has been here... The intentional safety at Denver. The massive injuries that were overcome in the 2004 season.. The list is endless.

You're everything thats wrong with the New England fanbase, first of all. Belichick is 2-1 with Matt Cassel. That is more of a feat than you give it credit for.

Brady is the best QB to have ever played the game. Thats why formerly you could simple expect a win on Sunday.

The season is probably shot...thats what happens when you lose a player of Brady's calibre, but you don't just start pointing fingers at the coach. Think of all the great defensive stands since Belichick has been here... The intentional safety at Denver. The massive injuries that were overcome in the 2004 season.. The list is endless.

Read the other posts. It appears this menlo guy is a jets troll. I don't think (despite the stupid threads this week) a Pats fan could be this dumb.

Cannot believe the depths that this board has descended to... crap, crap and more crap...

Cannot believe the depths that this board has descended to... crap, crap and more crap...
Maybe there should be some typ of maturity test or one where you have to prove you have more than two brain cells to rub toghether before your aloud to join.

Maybe there should be some typ of maturity test or one where you have to prove you have more than two brain cells to rub toghether before your aloud to join.

do they make a computer program that can rate the stupidity of a thread, and then ban the person who started it? :D

Let me start of by saying I'm a fellow pats fan
No you're not. Don't be a coward. If you are ashamed of the Jets, at least don't pretend to be a fan of the greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL.

Let me start of by saying I'm a fellow pats fan but I'm just calling it like I see it. This guy is nothing without Brady. Brady won with scrubs. This guy can't even win with elite talents across the board.

Just...wow.

do they make a computer program that can rate the stupidity of a thread, and then ban the person who started it? :D
Now sthats some real insifgtfull thinking.
;)

let's see I'm allowed 4 smiles ... so

:banned::banned::banned::banned:

Yes, my trigger finger does get itchy when I see threads like this. A discussion between Ian and the Mods has taken place regarding the level of stupidity of some of the threads and posts.

It was reluctantly agreed that being stupid and making stupid posts or threads are not banable offenses. I guess the way to handle someone seeking attention is not to respond and give them what they want.

Last edited:
Let me start of by saying I'm a fellow pats fan but I'm just calling it like I see it. This guy is nothing without Brady. Brady won with scrubs. This guy can't even win with elite talents across the board.

...are u for real!?!? u're calling yourself a pats fan?!!? get the **** outta here; we lost one game in 2 years and u call the coach a joke?! ... jump off the bandwagon u goober (or that was the epithet for the one in INDY!?), we do not need u

Unbelieveable :enranged: Its just one game. we will bounce back. Can't take it, then don't watch it

That's the dumbest most uninformed post I've read in a long time.

GOOD LORD, I can't take it anymore....this is just ridiculous. They lose one game and all of a sudden Belichick is an idiot.

Needless to say I'm not going to let this one go. Consider this thread locked. - Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back