BB has the line of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
When, predictably, he was asked about Brady:

Asked if Brady would have a full workload in practice, Belichick said: "We'll go out there and I don't know. The injury report will be out next Wednesday, and we're excited to give that to you. I can't wait to give that to everybody."

:D

I'm giving Heath Evans the silver medal:

"I'm going to put on a boot and see if you all follow me around," he cracked.

I think the coach is having a blast with the press this week.... Next week he probably will be too busy to mess with them, but ain't he having fun!!!!

BB has to be so confident. When does he ever crack jokes like this in a news confrence?

I liked Seymour's response best:

"Every channel I turned to, there it was, magnifying in on the boot," Seymour said. "To me, the good part was the flowers. I wasn't in on the boot."

Seymour joked that he came home with flowers for his wife after seeing photos of Brady.

Gotta love BB, but the joking will stop this week. Next week he will be all business.

BB has to be so confident. When does he ever crack jokes like this in a news confrence?

Actually, he often does. You just never hear about it because the media doesn't want you to lose the perception that he eats babies and bathes the gameplan with the blood of 19 virgins before each game.

Actually, he often does. You just never hear about it because the media doesn't want you to lose the perception that he eats babies and bathes the gameplan with the blood of 19 virgins before each game.

Usually Wed or Thursdays.

Usually on Mon/Tue - lucky we won yesterdays game, got tough one coming up there probably the best team in the NFL at the moment.

Wed/Thurs he will joke around unless the out of towners show up.

why did media say that BB did not know how to have fun.?

He apparently is fun to be around, talk, and coach.

Last edited:

I heard he kicks puppies and clubs baby seals too.

Over the course of the regular season...that is 304 virgins. Damn.

I think for media day at the superbowl, all the pats should wear one of the boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes