PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB discusses the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=30259&pcid=85

As always, utmost respect, and, as always, he makes it sound as if we are likely to lose the game. I love BB! GO PATS!!!

Here's a snippet:
That was a tremendous win today by San Diego at Indianapolis. They've beat them twice this year, of course, and [they're a] good football team. [They're] strong in every phase of the game: offense, defense, special teams. We've seen them make a lot of big plays in all three areas of the game while I was watching during the season, as I know all of you have. They're physical. Going out on the road and winning in Indianapolis today I think shows what kind of mental toughness they have. We know we're going to have to play our best game of the year

There's a lot of match-up problems with San Diego. They have very good receivers, [Chris] Chambers and Jackson, tight ends, backs. We�ll have trouble matching up against everybody. They�re a very good, very talented team. Jackson�s a terrific player. [He's a] big, strong, fast guy, catches the ball well, runs good routes. He�ll be tough to cover -- So will all of the other ones.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=30259&pcid=85

As always, utmost respect, and, as always, he makes it sound as if we are likely to lose the game. I love BB! GO PATS!!!

Here's a snippet:
That was a tremendous win today by San Diego at Indianapolis. They've beat them twice this year, of course, and [they're a] good football team. [They're] strong in every phase of the game: offense, defense, special teams. We've seen them make a lot of big plays in all three areas of the game while I was watching during the season, as I know all of you have. They're physical. Going out on the road and winning in Indianapolis today I think shows what kind of mental toughness they have. We know we're going to have to play our best game of the year

There's a lot of match-up problems with San Diego. They have very good receivers, [Chris] Chambers and Jackson, tight ends, backs. We�ll have trouble matching up against everybody. They're a very good, very talented team. Jackson's a terrific player. [He's a] big, strong, fast guy, catches the ball well, runs good routes. He'll be tough to cover -- So will all of the other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes