Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
October 24, 2007
Seymour in focus
By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff
FOXBOROUGH -- Patriots coach Bill Belichick was asked if DL Richard Seymour, who is on the physically unable to perform list, is ready to practice today.

"Possibly," he said with a smile during his morning press conference (10:50 a.m.).

What type of boost would Seymour possibly provide?

"I don't know, because we haven't seen him on the field yet," Belichick answered. "Once we see him, we'll where he's at, and we'll get an idea. Until a player gets out there and starts practicing, it's hard to picture exactly what it looks like."

Stay tuned...:)

I'm thinking they are shooting for an Indy game return.

It would be better if he played a little this Sunday so he could knock some rust off.

Sounds like it could be the return of Seymour. That would be very welcome news obviously.

Get him some reps this weekend and have him ready to go full bore against Indy.

It would be better if he played a little this Sunday so he could knock some rust off.

If he hasn't even practiced, the likelihood of him playing this week is minimal.

The BB comment seems to make it a near certainty that he comes off of PUP this week, though.

Oh, I forgot a couple of these: :rocker: :singing: :D :woohoo:

and what about Watson? Could he "possibly" be ready? Or Wright? Or Chad Jackson? Or Eddie? Or--dare I say it--Morris? Are any of these guys "possibly" going to practice and play? Huh, huh, are they?

and what about Watson? Could he "possibly" be ready? Or Wright? Or Chad Jackson? Or Eddie? Or--dare I say it--Morris? Are any of these guys "possibly" going to practice and play? Huh, huh, are they?

Watson and Morris are unlikely.

If either of the Jacksons don't practice it would be a major disappointment since they only have three weeks to prove their worth.

Who knows about Wright?

Possibly.

;)

I hope Seymour practices today! The sooner he does, the sooner we can lay the groundwork for that off-season trade! Glad to see he's possibly maybe FINALLY stopped dogging it!

If he hasn't even practiced, the likelihood of him playing this week is minimal.

The BB comment seems to make it a near certainty that he comes off of PUP this week, though.

Oh, I forgot a couple of these: :rocker: :singing: :D :woohoo:

It's not like he hasn't been working out and running. I'm sure he's been doing lot of weight lifting and wind sprints, etc. All he needs is some contact and game stamina.

it sounds good...

fine...

i hope to see him on the field @ Indy

I hope Seymour practices today! The sooner he does, the sooner we can lay the groundwork for that off-season trade! Glad to see he's possibly maybe FINALLY stopped dogging it!

I love how this thread is going fine then you derail it. What a pathetic soul you are. Not to mention when rival fans come on here talking with respect you act like a fool to them. You accuse me of using every mention of Maroney to push my agenda , yet you use every chance you can to push your homer agenda.

Notice how I didn't say anything negative about Sey even tho I have been critical off him in the past?I was positive. Another point you refused to refute that I made. That I am negative all the time. Where is the proof Homer?

I don't know whats more sad.. You or Your Internet life.

Last edited:
I suspect Watson will play versus the Skins.

The Patriots have begun their afternoon practice and DL Richard Seymour is present.

Seymour has been on the physically unable to perform list. This starts the clock on Seymour's 21-day window in which the Patriots must decide whether to activate him to the roster or place him on season-ending injured reserve.

The Patriots have begun their afternoon practice and DL Richard Seymour is present.

Seymour has been on the physically unable to perform list. This starts the clock on Seymour's 21-day window in which the Patriots must decide whether to activate him to the roster or place him on season-ending injured reserve.

Yes! I hope Sey can return to his previous form now that he has had a long rest and time to get his injurys dealt with. I also hope glass boy Maroney steps up and runs like he has the talent to. WHile staying healthy.

I wonder how long until Morris comes back?

:D :D :D

How does Bill Belichick say "yes"? "Possibly."
How does he say "possibly"? "I'm not a doctor."
How does he say "no"? "He's day to day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes