PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB chats with Jimmy Johnson

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I read this in the Globe and had heard this before. BB is always picking the brains of other winning coaches in all sports.
Great minds think a like .

As he has in the past before the draft, Patriots coach Bill Belichick visited with former Dolphins coach Jimmy Johnson last week in Florida.

I read this in the Globe and had heard this before. BB is always picking the brains of other winning coaches in all sports.
Great minds think a like .

As he has in the past before the draft, Patriots coach Bill Belichick visited with former Dolphins coach Jimmy Johnson last week in Florida.

Call me crazy... but im not ready to put Double J in the "Great Minds" group. lol-

Call me crazy... but im not ready to put Double J in the "Great Minds" group. lol-

He's renowned as a draft innovator.

Of course Herschel Walker made him a genius.:D

Well BB thinks highly of him, but compared to posters here what does he know anyway.

Maybe BB was asking for haircut advice.

My point was... he talks to winning coaches
I think we will pass on the Haircut advise

As I understand it this is something that BB does every year, he has said that they talk about a lot of things, one thing they focus on is how to maintain being a winner.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back