PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB and Pats part of "Numbers" script!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
:D Did anyone else catch "Numbers" tonight? Football examples, with BB and the Patriots, specifically, were used in the script! Ending with one of the female agents (don't know her name) saying "well, its hard to argue with a 3 time super bowl champion"!!!:D What a surprise!!

PatsChick87 said:
:D Did anyone else catch "Numbers" tonight? Football examples, with BB and the Patriots, specifically, were used in the script! Ending with one of the female agents (don't know her name) saying "well, its hard to argue with a 3 time super bowl champion"!!!:D What a surprise!!
Yeah. The rest of the show sucked, but that part perked me up. Maybe one of the writers is a Pats fan!

BTW, did you ever hear the quote they attributed to BB? Something about how he runs the team by using economics?

We all know he majored in eco at Wesleyan but I've never heard him say something like that and it doesn't really sound like something he would say.

Great, now I'm going to have to watch it.

Not sure if this is a :( or :)

BelichickFan said:
Great, now I'm going to have to watch it.

Not sure if this is a :( or :)
:D I know what you mean. My wife records all those CSI-type shows and watches them later (she hates commercials) just checked with her, and sure enough she recorded it tonight. :)

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/2005/01/numb3rs_starrin.html

Jan 18, 2005:

Sneak Preview of Numb3rs

To help capture an over-hyped quarterback-turned-playoff-lightweight, FBI Special Agent Don Eppes recruits his genius brother Charlie, who uses a mathematical equation to identify the Peyton Manning media mania point of origin by working back from the playoff game locations.

Numb3rs.jpg

With Special Guest Star Peyton Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back