PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB and coaching staff deserve most of the blame for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was willing to give the Pats a chance this year but its pretty obvious that this team is completely useless without Tom Brady especially when they get their @sses handed to them on their own terf by the bottom of the bucket Dolphins(how pathetic and embarrassing!!). I'm officially done with this team until Brady returns!! I guess all that's left now is Go Sox!!

I hate that kind of fan

I was willing to give the Pats a chance this year but its pretty obvious that this team is completely useless without Tom Brady especially when they get their @sses handed to them on their own terf by the bottom of the bucket Dolphins(how pathetic and embarrassing!!). I'm officially done with this team until Brady returns!! I guess all that's left now is Go Sox!!

And another off the Bandwagon.

This game was just eerie, weird. No one seemed to be into it, it was almost like Hobbs was the only one playing football. I dunno. It just didn't feel right.

it's called losing something the pats will experience alot of this year. Poor BB his magic is gone....

Post of the year! This is fanbase and message board top heavy with frontrunner bandwaggon fans. Ian doens't need to be spending money on expensive servers, he needs to clean house and keep it clean. Either that or rename it. Best fans on earth my ass...

Post of the year! This is fanbase and message board top heavy with frontrunner bandwaggon fans. Ian doens't need to be spending money on expensive servers, he needs to clean house and keep it clean. Either that or rename it. Best fans on earth my ass...

This game must have gotten your trollmeter down.

So now you are saying the Patriots were outcoached in the Superbowl??? Please...

YES. of course they were outcoached in the super bowl. Did you watch the game?

So now you are saying the Patriots were outcoached in the Superbowl??? Please...

Yep. It happens to BB and his staff a couple of times per year. Mangini did it once. Shanahan has done it more than once.

I hope Sparano doesn't turn out to have the Patriots' number on any kind of long-term basis.

Maybe instead of worrying about crappy fans you should worry about the crappy Patriots football team. Even a 100% homer like yourself can't be happy with what happened today

Maybe instead of worrying about crappy fans you should worry about the crappy Patriots football team. Even a 100% homer like yourself can't be happy with what happened today

crappy team? Crappy team? Even crappier than the 2003 crappy team?

Crappy game yes, but crappy team? BYE

First time I can honestly say that it seems BB and his staff were completely un prepared and unable to adjust.

Maybe BB and his staff, need a wake up call as much as the players.

Between the super bowl and now this, I am wondering if BB is losing his Midas touch.

Perhaps Ms. Holliday is losing hers.

This game was just eerie, weird. No one seemed to be into it, it was almost like Hobbs was the only one playing football. I dunno. It just didn't feel right.

Silly Hobbs must have not received the "play like crap" memo the rest of the organization got on Thursday night.

It was like we forgot to practice this past week or something. We came unprepared, while the Dolphins were really up for it. Weird game but I'm not writing off the season after this.

crappy team? Crappy team? Even crappier than the 2003 crappy team?

Crappy game yes, but crappy team? BYE

I am so sorry, that was not a crappy team today.

Perhaps you could explain what it was.......

Good? Very Good? Average? Crappy?

Go ahead, pick one.

Well, there goes one of the bandwagoneers!!! How many more can we get rid of now!!! Don't let the door slam you in the _ss as you leave!

I've been a true Red, White and Blue fan since 1971!!! Have I been spoiled over the past 7 years? You Bet and loved every minute of it! But, hey, It's not the end of the world and I'll be behind this team 150% for another 37 years (God Willing!)

GO PATRIOTS!!!

I am so sorry, that was not a crappy team today.

Perhaps you could explain what it was.......

Good? Very Good? Average? Crappy?

Go ahead, pick one.

A damn good team playing an incredibly crappy game... IT happens, did you watch football pre-2007? I mean come on. 03' bills game?

A damn good team playing an incredibly crappy game... IT happens, did you watch football pre-2007? I mean come on. 03' bills game?

Ya thats it attack my "fan status" :rolleyes:

Ya thats it attack my "fan status" :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, go back into your fantasy universe where the team you root for should remain perfect otherwise they are an utter failure and disappointment. Get some perspective man. Follow the NFL and stop overreacting to ONE game.

First time I can honestly say that it seems BB and his staff were completely un prepared and unable to adjust.
I'd say the same thing of the last superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes