PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB and coaching staff deserve most of the blame for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
First time I can honestly say that it seems BB and his staff were completely un prepared and unable to adjust.

Maybe BB and his staff, need a wake up call as much as the players.

Between the super bowl and now this, I am wondering if BB is losing his Midas touch.

I'd blame the defense more.

IMO, the defense looked emotionless. Just no gas left, in their head. Maybe I'm overreacting, but perhaps Cassel's pathetic display is getting to them? I realize he's 1-1 as a starter but he hasn't been effective at all this season. I realize he's a game manager, but dude needs to do something for this team.

First time I can honestly say that it seems BB and his staff were completely un prepared and unable to adjust.

Between the super bowl and now this, I am wondering if BB is losing his Midas touch.

I can honestly say that the coaching staff was unprepared and unable to adjust to the Giants defense in the Super Bowl.

It is rather difficult to prepare for a gameplan that heavily features college style option RB plays, when they have never run that before.

Give credit to Miami, this was their superbowl, they threw out everything they could to win it... and then gatoraded their coach.

This game was just eerie, weird. No one seemed to be into it, it was almost like Hobbs was the only one playing football. I dunno. It just didn't feel right.

I can honestly say that the coaching staff was unprepared and unable to adjust to the Giants defense in the Super Bowl.

I hope they still have it.

Nobody's mentions the OL. They have played bad and give us no chance on offense imo. Maybe the defense feels this as well.
We need a SPARK from someone!

IMO, the defense looked emotionless. Just no gas left, in their head. Maybe I'm overreacting, but perhaps Cassel's pathetic display is getting to them? I realize he's 1-1 as a starter but he hasn't been effective at all this season. I realize he's a game manager, but dude needs to do something for this team.

You're blaming the front seven laying down for Miami on Cassel? Not only are you overracting, you're in denial. We're not an elite team any more there are are going to be bad games. You're in for a long season with that kind of thinking.

This game was just eerie, weird. No one seemed to be into it, it was almost like Hobbs was the only one playing football. I dunno. It just didn't feel right.

Exactly. Almost like the life was sucked right out of them.

we retooled the D-line this year to rush the passer....we aren't built for the run as much.

that's why week one changed more than the offense....it changes the entire team.

I'm more concerned with the lack of fan support. This is not the same team....they are down, they NEED your support more than ever.

There are some spoiled fans who expect the machine to keep on rolling....everyone deluded themselves into thinking things hadn't changed too much. You lose the best player in football at the most important position and THINGS CHANGE. Get off your ass and make some noise (and not BOOING).....they're sitting there like it's fenway park. what a front running crowd....i'm embarrassed. Kraft has to realize that this whole thing is over when the team loses 12 for good....he won't be able to sell out that stadium....FRONTRUNNERS!!!!!:mad:

You're blaming the front seven laying down for Miami on Cassel? Not only are you overracting, you're in denial. We're not an elite team any more there are are going to be bad games. You're in for a long season with that kind of thinking.

It didn't look to me like the game plan sucked. They looked just out of it. I don't know what else it is. They come out in the 2nd half, easy 3 and out. All of a sudden after Cassel throws some ducks it begins raining **** bricks on the defense.

I'm grasping for straws here. I didn't give up on this team because I don't expect them to do much this year as things are. I'm just saying.

we retooled the D-line this year to rush the passer....we aren't built for the run as much.

that's why week one changed more than the offense....it changes the entire team.

I'm more concerned with the lack of fan support. This is not the same team....they are down, they NEED your support more than ever.

There are some spoiled fans who expect the machine to keep on rolling....everyone deluded themselves into thinking things hadn't changed too much. You lose the best player in football at the most important position and THINGS CHANGE. Get off your ass and make some noise (and not BOOING).....they're sitting there like it's fenway park. what a front running crowd....i'm embarrassed. Kraft has to realize that this whole thing is over when the team loses 12 for good....he won't be able to sell out that stadium....FRONTRUNNERS!!!!!:mad:

How many times can you cheer 3 and out? I understand that you can't compare our home games to teams like the Chiefs but no fan in the world would have had energy to keep yelling anything but curse words today.

That is a big over reach. We lost a regular season game after 21 straight. W got toasted in all aspects of this game by an inferior team.

Accept it. Live with it. The sun will come out tomorrow. One awful game does not a season make.

OL! We can't pass protect or open holes for the running game. They have been bad since the SB. You win on the lines. We need a STUD OL next year.

That's funny . . . I didn't realize the sellout streak began after Brady won the Super Bowl. . . .

Wow, you expect a loss every now and agian, but that was EMBARASSING.

You weren't there, I was - you don't know what your talking about. Frontrunners my ass, I am always there, win or lose.

It was louder than you think, it doesn;t come across on TV.

The crowd was loud and in it until the life was sucked out of them - you want me to be yelling when we are hopelessly out of it with 10 minutes to go??

I was willing to give the Pats a chance this year but its pretty obvious that this team is completely useless without Tom Brady especially when they get their @sses handed to them on their own terf by the bottom of the bucket Dolphins(how pathetic and embarrassing!!). I'm officially done with this team until Brady returns!! I guess all that's left now is Go Sox!!

So now you are saying the Patriots were outcoached in the Superbowl??? Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes