PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB and Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Has BB been sprinkling magic dust on basketball coaches? He visits Billy Donovan in Florida and bam they win the NCAA championship. He has lunch with Pat Riley and bam the Heat win the NBA playoffs.

I think there might be something to this. Unfortunately, he also visited Joe Torre during spring training so you gotta hope he kept the magic dust in his pocket for that visit.

I wonder if there is any chance he will visit Doc Rivers?

I hope that he threw some in the air and the wind blew it back in his face.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
I hope that he threw some in the air and the wind blew it back in his face.:rocker:

Can't you keep this in Basketball terms, you made me look dumb for not thinking of that first! :cool:

PATSNUTme said:

made me think of Lebowski..."d%#*!@t Walter!"

big-lebowski-2.jpg

It also bears mention......to some of us, that BB visited Sox spring training in 2004. He got to spend an entire game in the Sox dugout and there are some great pics from that day with BB talking to Schilling and Francona, also Derek Lowe and a centerfielder who shall not be named.

I'm telling ya, the man has the Midas touch....... The Joe Torre thing worries me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back