PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB a "scary figure" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has he suddenly become the face, the spokesperson, of the Colts? Could Polian be rubbing it in by pushing him to th podium every time someone needs a Colts talking head?

Nah it's a valid story, our hero now playing for the dark side. But truly, did he need to state how they had to "get the monkey off OUR backs" after they beat us? Hello Adam, you never had the monkey on your back, actually you used to be the monkey!!!

Nah it's a valid story, our hero now playing for the dark side. But truly, did he need to state how they had to "get the monkey off OUR backs" after they beat us? Hello Adam, you never had the monkey on your back, actually you used to be the monkey!!!

LOL. So awkward....I wish someone would point this out to him.

I really can't believe I dislike him so much.

This is the complete opposite of what I've heard Josh Miller say about BB when he used to do Felger's show. Josh called BB funny, smart, has a real passion for the history of the game and is very straightforward.

I can't believe what an ******* AV has turned out to be.Either that or he's just this stupid and has the vocabulary of a 10 yo.
As I think about it,I don't think I've ever heard him talk this much. He hasn't shut up since he got to Indy. All he ever said in NE was "IT"S GOOD"!
He's either changed a lot or we just never saw it.

Why has he suddenly become the face, the spokesperson, of the Colts? Could Polian be rubbing it in by pushing him to th podium every time someone needs a Colts talking head?

BINGO:rocker: A spokesperson is exactly what he's been lately. I posted this on another thread in regards to him being termed the Colts' Coach on PTI or Sportscenter. I was nver able to catch that whole thing but that was an interesting thought. No doubt Adam's been busy coaching them on dealing with the SB,the media,blahblah.
He's a rock star in Indy.

Belichick is not a people person. We know that. Do you know what Belichick's response to the so-called Peyton diss was?

He said he didn't even see him after the game. You know what? I believe him. If you watch that video, Peyton towers over Belichick. Belichick's eyes are focused straight ahead. He never looks Peyton in the face. He's literally chest high to Peyton. I bet Peyton has 10 inches on him. 6'6 to 5'8.

Belichick is not a people person. We know that. Do you know what Belichick's response to the so-called Peyton diss was?

He said he didn't even see him after the game. You know what? I believe him. If you watch that video, Peyton towers over Belichick. Belichick's eyes are focused straight ahead. He never looks Peyton in the face. He's literally chest high to Peyton. I bet Peyton has 10 inches on him. 6'6 to 5'8.

I saw that to, Payton kind of quickly looked down and Belichick just put a hand on him as he was weaving threw the crowd, I think he was looking for dungy and actually never noticed it was Peyton, just thought it was another colt...

Oh and as far as Adam goes, look back at the 39 super bowl, remember when he was asked what he thought about it, and his answer was " I wish we could win these things by more than 3 points" what the hell kind of statement was that? seemed kind of like his head was always bigger than his foot, and now he just proves it in Dolt Land....what really pissed me off about anything he has ever said was when he said after the Pats loss to Indy in the 2006 regular season that he was "never more comfortable in a locker room like he was in that one..." What the F*** was that supposed to mean????

I hope in SB 41 it comes down to a kick to send it into overtime and he chokes on it....

just a shame....

:bricks:

I saw that to, Payton kind of quickly looked down and Belichick just put a hand on him as he was weaving threw the crowd, I think he was looking for dungy and actually never noticed it was Peyton, just thought it was another colt...

Oh and as far as Adam goes, look back at the 39 super bowl, remember when he was asked what he thought about it, and his answer was " I wish we could win these things by more than 3 points" what the hell kind of statement was that? seemed kind of like his head was always bigger than his foot, and now he just proves it in Dolt Land....what really pissed me off about anything he has ever said was when he said after the Pats loss to Indy in the 2006 regular season that he was "never more comfortable in a locker room like he was in that one..." What the F*** was that supposed to mean????

I hope in SB 41 it comes down to a kick to send it into overtime and he chokes on it....

just a shame....

:bricks:

I remember that comment about the 3 points and yes,it struck me as odd at the time but then I thought he could have been describing (rather poorly) just the pressure of his situation. Either way it was a dumb thing to say lol.
The locker room comment combined with his comments about who he was friends with,etc really makes me think he must have hated being here,and for who knows how long. I always thought he was well-treated in NE and I always assumed it was all about the money but apparently not. All the things he says are so negative,like little digs.

Again, I agree...the only thing I have to say is that he is a kicker, and he will die by the sword as he has lived it.....

Anyone here ever heard of a man called Vince Lombardi. He was a tough and demanding coach that ever lived.
Nuff said

All this crap about AV is overkill... saying "I wish we could win these things by more than 3 points," if you're the kicker, is saying "aw shucks, I wish you guys weren't focused on me, it's just pure luck that I'm the "hero", it's the other 30 odd points that mattered..." At least, in my opinion.

About ragging on the Pats and BB now... I do agree, but that's just the phenomenon of people loving it when you go rags to riches, tolerating you when you're rich, and pulling out the knives when they see you down. The basic design flaw of the pedestal is it's above the ground. Some people like the pedestal big, so the fall is harder. Then the same people like to push.

But hey, we were all okay with the big pedestal.

PFnV

All this crap about AV is overkill... saying "I wish we could win these things by more than 3 points," if you're the kicker, is saying "aw shucks, I wish you guys weren't focused on me, it's just pure luck that I'm the "hero", it's the other 30 odd points that mattered..." At least, in my opinion.

About ragging on the Pats and BB now... I do agree, but that's just the phenomenon of people loving it when you go rags to riches, tolerating you when you're rich, and pulling out the knives when they see you down. The basic design flaw of the pedestal is it's above the ground. Some people like the pedestal big, so the fall is harder. Then the same people like to push.

But hey, we were all okay with the big pedestal.

PFnV

That would be nice if he was humble like Brady, but he's not...and that's what pisses me off about him, 'yeah thanks for the rings, see ya'. and now he is the Ted Koppel of Dolt land with interview upon interview...that my friend IS the overkill...

as far as the pedestal thing goes...I don't seem to remember anyone putting us up on that pedestal until SB 39, and then it was still hard to get on that pedestal when it was greased with all the crap from every other so called Sports annalist (even in New England for Pete's sake) were not giving us much respect....except for the Officiating committee, who don't make Pedestals, but DO change rules when influenced by the pushers....

PD

Maybe it's just me, but I've come to feel that Adam Vinatieri is just not a terribly bright guy.

I heard a sound bite on EEI from media day where Adam was talking about being so lucky to have had the chance to have played in "6" superbowls.

This one on sunday will only be his 5th

Looks like Adam can't add, either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back