Welcome to PatsFans.com

Baugher's honor

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by WhiZa, Jun 22, 2007.

1. WhiZa

WhiZa Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. PatsSteve1

PatsSteve1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

3. zippo59

zippo59 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Isn't being the best player at NFL Europe kinda like being the prettiest girl at fat camp?

But I am still picking Baugher as my upset to make the roster.

4. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

What's wrong with pretty fat girls? Not everybody wants plastic faced, silicon/botox/rebuilt tinker toys. Baugher did well in his kicking, I expect Miller to beat him out for the job, but NFLE is a good place for kickers to develop and get noticed. He who shall not be named anymore turned his NFLE experience in 4 SB rings and a shot at the HOF. Andruzzi was an NFLE player, he's been in the NFL for 10 seasons and has 3 SB rings, not bad for a small school kid no one wanted. The Pats sent three guys to Europe, they all worked hard, it's nice that Baugher got recognized. Too bad there are no Pats playing in the World Bowl, still, I've got Barthelmes' last game to watch and see how many warnings he gets from the Ref for playing after the whistle - Rodney and Mankins set him a fine example.

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 26 / -33

This should prove to be good competition for the punting roster spot, really like Miller, but BB will push him and the best punter should win. But then again every time we bring up the punting situation, makes me realize how deep this team really is that we get into discussions about the punter.. how many punts do you envision this year with this highly touted O.. 3 maybe 4??.. so it is no big deal...

6. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

With Miler and the two NFLE punters, Nalone and Baugher, it should be an interesting camp. I like Miller as well, but injury and age may push the team to go with the young leg. And there's no hiding Baugher on the PSqd this year..once a reg punter down, he'd be gone.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007