PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Battle for the #1 seed in the AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the "in any building" part. I've seen the Patriots get jobbed both at home and on the road, but I think it's much more likely to happen in Denver than anywhere else. Baltimore is #2 on that list.

I disagree with the "in any building" part. I've seen the Patriots get jobbed both at home and on the road, but I think it's much more likely to happen in Denver than anywhere else. Baltimore is #2 on that list.

I have been to two Pats playoff games at home...that were just awful that resulted in a L...(both Ravens)

But HFA now with them no longer in it...want it...need it? no but sooooo hard to come in here and win unless you're the ravens

I'll be feeling A LOT better one week from today when we're sitting at 11-1. Just has a better ring to it.

people have not been paying attention to teh raiders, they are not the joke they used to be, I'd take the raiders over the broncos right now.

Ahem, Nailed it.

Here's how I see the rest of the season going for the other two teams...

Broncos (12-4)

@ Steelers (L)
vs Bengals (W)
vs Chargers (W)

Bengals (12-4)
@ 49ers (W) *Toss up*
@ Broncos (L)
vs Ravens (W)

So basically, if we win tonight, I feel we'll be golden. Then we'll just have to take care of the Titans at home and could survive a split against the Jets/Dolphins and get the #1 seed at 13-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes