PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Based on the media stories, Belichick should to be made Head of the CIA IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
Based on the media stories and testimonials from coaches, players, and the mob, it seems to me that William Stephen Belichick would be best utilized running this nation's clandestine operations as Head of the CIA or Homeland Security. There's nothing this guy can't seem to do.

It appears he has supernatural EMP abilities to jam radio frequencies during an opponent's offensive, has experience managing covert ops, has bugs and agents planted everywhere, pulls out miraculous victories over superior armies solely through espionage, found Saddam in his little hole, and secretly threatened Osama Bin Laden over the phone to 'back off' of the USA or else he would claim the Kurds.

Based on recent media reports, I believe Belichick is wasting his talents. Screw the NFL, he belongs over at the CIA, MI-6, or becoming the next Hoover.

Last edited:
Re: Let's Install Belichick as Head of CIA or Dept of Defense

He has my vote

Re: From Media Reports, Let's Install Belichick as Head of the CIA or Homeland Securi

My vote too!

If your not losing,

Youre not the NY Jets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back