Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bart Scott's latest rants includes more anti-Pats talk and compares Ryan to Obama

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
  2. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

It's a toss up between him and T. Suggs for the dumbest player in the NFL. Suggs was on All Access last night and tried to sound intelligent. It appeared to make him and the host uncomfortable at times.
  3. brady199

brady199 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -1

Don't forget about Cromartie for the dumbest player in the NFL.

As far as Obama and Fat Rex being alike, They both like to talk about themselves A LOT!!! There both a little rough around the edges, they both talk the talk and make promises they can't deliver, they both think they are smarter then they really are, and the list goes on, but I wouldn't take being compared to Obama as a compliment.
  4. FCB02062

FCB02062 Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 9 / -6

Scott, Foot Fetish Guy, and the rest of that team have earned the right to smack talk the Patriots. Until the Patriots beat them in the playoffs or advance farther than them in the playoffs, it is foolish to get riled up about the NYJ talking junk regarding the Patriots. Hopefully Brady, Belichick, and the rest of the team can get their act together and shut them up once and for all...
  5. sieglo

sieglo Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Also, its very likely that Michelle has ginormous feet.
  6. sg14

sg14 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is that a good thing, to Rex, I mean??
  7. Off The Grid

Off The Grid On the Roster

Ratings:
    +231 / 5 / -0

#3 Jersey

I like to think that even Rex Ryan's most virulent Haters wouldn't go so far as to compare him to that anti American Stalinist SCUM BAG.

It's "drivel", by the way.
  8. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

I'm not a fan of the guy either, but why do people always have to spoil a light-hearted discussion about football. Take this crap to the Political Forum next time please.:bricks:
  9. patfanken

patfanken On the Roster

Ratings:
    +560 / 14 / -8

#91 Jersey

Sorry guys, but it is what it is. The Jets won the game that counted, and their sad pathetic cursed players and fan base have EVERY right to lord it over us until that time that the Pats take it to them ON THE FIELD. And I don't mean either of the 2 times we play each other during the regular season. The only time the Pats can wipe away that stain will be either the next time we beat the Jets in the playoffs or the next time we hoist the Lombardi.

IMHO, when Jet fans want to talk smack about the Pats.....we have to stand back and take it, as tough as that might seem to be. :mad:
  10. townes

townes Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They can talk all they want but any team that hasn't even smelled a Super Bowl since the sixties is just talking out of their asses, and since Scott is doing the talking I mean that literally.
  11. Patspsycho

Patspsycho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This deranged mentality is a good example of why BB has a zero tolerance policy towards trash-talking. You can see how it can get never-ending real quick because it's so egocentric. Nobody profits from it.

I'm very glad that BB's approach to football is so no-nonsense.
  12. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +718 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

We HAVE to take their trash talk and bad sportsmanship? Nonsense. Go ahead and bend over for them if you want, but one head-to-head playoff win doesn't wipe out the fact we've owned them (and the division) for the past decade. They have won nothing of real consequence in all those years.
  13. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,284 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

Emotionally I have similar feelings.
    Long time Pats fan who remembers the Jets having won a SB while we had none. Then years of the hated JETs eliminating Patriots teams from even reaching the playoffs and finally Parcells taking Curtis and the Jets then beating Pete Carroll Pats during the Border Wars.

I was front row at the Pats Monday night 45-3 drubbing of the Jets Dec 6, 2010. Weeks of reading JETs bravado even after this debacle made me thirst for another well deserved drubbing. The entire Patriots org from coaching staff to players laying a complete egg in the first playoff game after 14-2 and a bye was too much to take.

Point being, the 2004 SB win is over 5 years ago. Thankfully we had those years. Although I appreciate the consistent winning tradition here, the losing big games trend gets old (remember how we used to disparage Peyton for that very thing?) especially with a brash, shameless rival willing to beclown themselves and then rise up to strike back kicking Patriots butt and destroying our playoff season from the get go.

/rant

Scott et. al. make me appreciate even more BB's style and culture for player behavior.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  14. AndyJohnson

AndyJohnson PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +534 / 20 / -14

But thats just it, they DIDNT win THE GAME THAT COUNTED.
    They won the one that was 2 games before that.

I have no 'smack to talk' about the 2006 season, when we lost in the AFCC game, regardless of who we beat to get there.
    I would feel exactly 0% better about 2010 if we had beaten the Jets then lost to the Steelers. And I certainly wouldnt be bragging that we are great because we got 1 game farther than the Jets before failing.
    Its SB Champ and 31 other teams, IMO.
  15. patfanken

patfanken On the Roster

Ratings:
    +560 / 14 / -8

#91 Jersey

Point well taken - I certainly don't disagree, However while I don't usually engage in the general smack talk that Pats and Jets fans engage in. I have in my day pointed out on MANY occasions WHY may team and organization is better than their s......in a very footballcentric
    manner of course. But the fact is that in the last few years we are 2-3 vs the Jets and O-1 in the playoffs.

The Bottom line is while certainly don't OWN us, for he moment they have the high ground. Lets see if they can sustain it for more than moment. ;)
  16. patfanken

patfanken On the Roster

Ratings:
    +560 / 14 / -8

#91 Jersey

I'm not a subscriber to the theory that if youdon't win it all, your season is an abject failure. The 11-5 Bradyless 2008 team was a joy to follow. So was last year's team. The fact is that for the last decade MY team is ALWAYS in the mix at the end of the season and around 80% of my sundays in the fall end happily.

That puts me WAY ahead of about 95% of the rest of NFL fandom. The superbowl is the icing on the cake, Maybe I'd feel differently if I were part of the organization, but I'm not. I'm just a fan....and MY TEAM is relevant EVERY year,

Now if Bart Scott or some ravaged Jet fan wants to talk smack about their playoff win. I can comfortably ignore them knowing that time is on my side. I'm not "bending over" I'm just acknowledging a single great win last January. Just a tip of the hat and well get you next time.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  17. Jackson 2

Jackson 2 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +351 / 3 / -8

#12 Jersey

...anti-American Stalinist SCUM BAG? I bet your family is proud of you...
  18. AndyJohnson

AndyJohnson PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +534 / 20 / -14

Why would his opinion of the President have anything to do with his family's pride ion him?
    Is there something wrong with disliking a President's policies and opinions? Am I supposed to be embarrassed by any relatives that are not pro-Obama for some reason?
  19. Gunnails

Gunnails Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Very entertaining subject, carry on.:)
  20. Fencer

Fencer Rookie

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -13

#12 Jersey

Not at all. But you should be embarrassed of anybody whose stated opinion -- whether or not sincere -- is as dangerously moronic as OffTheGrid's.

People who level false charges of being "anti-American" ... well, this is the wrong forum for me to complete that sentence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.