PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott: Welker's 'days in a uniform' are numbered

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true, at least once the Bears/Seahawks game starts tomorrow, hopefully that will help the time pass. Until 1/2 hour before kickoff at Gillette, then I might just rock back and forth in a corner of the TV room...:D

LOL! You won't be by yourself. I might just start smoking cigarettes tomorrow. God knows I hate the smell cigarettes.

Somehow the biggest a*s of all managed to top the asinine comments of Cromartie.

You see we are the Ninja Turtle brothers. You guys are Leonardo, who have consistently mastered your craft and have seen the bulls*&^ before. The Jets are Raphael who is looking to overthrow Leonardo. Except he has a big mouth and thinks he can make shortcuts to success. Raphael in this case is a huge putz. The Dolphins are Michaleaglo, because they are slightly ******ed. The Bills are Donatello we are just glad to be part of the team and no one hates us.

Colts are Shredder. Steelers and Ravens are Rocksteady and B-Bop
:)
Nice.
Photoshop alert...

Please, please for all that's good. Please beat these guys. I will seriously question justice if the Jets win. When Chad Pennington, Chrebet, Martin were Jets, they were tolerable. Rex is a disgrace and even turned his classy fans, obnoxious.

America is rooting for the Pats.

So calling a guy an a-hole, and telling them to F off, isn't crossing a line, but a subtle, clever, G-rated tweak is?

I think that Jet fans are just embarrassed that their clown of a coach is also a freak.

i love wes and he was funny but i wish he hadnt really said much. just play the damn game and leave the talking/tweaking to the jets.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was scripted by Belichick. Whoring out your wife is not an everyday event. There's something gong on in Rex's psyche. Wes wasn't merely effing with him. We was castrating Rex. What Wes did was really serious stuff. Do not underestimate it.

Why do you think the Jets are reacting the way they are.

If I had to guess one way or the other, I bet Wes's PC was orchestrated at some higher levels.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was scripted by Belichick. Whoring out your wife is not an everyday event. There's something gong on in Rex's psyche. Wes wasn't merely effing with him. We was castrating Rex. What Wes did was really serious stuff. Do not underestimate it.

If I had to guess one way or the other, I bet Wes's PC was orchestrated at some higher levels.

The fact that Rex's only retort is "this is a private matter" (and truth be told, I think the NFL wishes it would go away) I think you're on to something.

Rex knows folks are giggling behind his back.

Wes wasn't merely effing with him. We was castrating Rex. What Wes did was really serious stuff. Do not underestimate it.

I don't know about that - I think if you asked Rex Ryan about it, he'd probably think it was funny. If you put a video of yourself on the internet sniffing your wife's feet, and trying to solicit other men to put "a big one in all 3 of her holes", you're going to have to expect a little fallout when that becomes public.

Bart Scott is an idiot.

I don't know about that - I think if you asked Rex Ryan about it, he'd probably think it was funny. If you put a video of yourself on the internet sniffing your wife's feet, and trying to solicit other men to put "a big one in all 3 of her holes", you're going to have to expect a little fallout when that becomes public.

Bart Scott is an idiot.

There's a reason swingers don't come out and tell people they are swingers. It's a hush-hush thing. I don't think Rex likes the fact that it's out there.

And I agree with others that say Mankins will police any extra-curricular activities that go on.

There's a reason swingers don't come out and tell people they are swingers. It's a hush-hush thing. I don't think Rex likes the fact that it's out there.

I'm sure he's embarrassed - but if there's one good thing about Rex, it does seem to be that he has a decent sense humor about himself. He's better off just seeing the humor in what is happening to him than trying to fight it. I guess what I'm saying is that I really don't think Rex had a problem with what Wes said, so I don't see why Bart Scott should.

And if Rex does have a problem with what Wes said, he's a moron, too. Maybe he wanted it to be a hush-hush thing, but anytime you post something on the internet, its only a matter of time before it becomes public. If he didn't realize this, well, that's his fault.

Not far fetched to say the least.

There is no question that the Jets PR machine is trying to knock the Pats down a few pegs. It's classic strategy. Herb Brooks did the same thing before Team USA played the Russians. He called out the uncanny resemblance of Boris Mikkailov had to Stan Laurel. Make 'em human. Don't put 'em on a pedestal. That is clearly what Ryan has been trying to do.

Seems logical that WW (with BBs permission b/c I don't think Wes does what he did without it) was to create a distraction and get the players to look at their coach who has questionable character.

Last edited:
I'm sure he's embarrassed - but if there's one good thing about Rex, it does seem to be that he has a decent sense humor about himself. He's better off just seeing the humor in what is happening to him than trying to fight it. I guess what I'm saying is that I really don't think Rex had a problem with what Wes said, so I don't see why Bart Scott should.

And if Rex does have a problem with what Wes said, he's a moron, too. Maybe he wanted it to be a hush-hush thing, but anytime you post something on the internet, its only a matter of time before it becomes public. If he didn't realize this, well, that's his fault.

I'm not Rex, obviously, but I have been a class clown and have made an arse of myself, and regretted it in the past. All in good fun.

Now, I imagined myself in Rex's shoes and in his thick skin (literally) and tried to react to people seeing pictures of my wife with a homeless guy, and I felt nothing but embarrassment, shame, revulsion. Who knows, maybe he gets off on it. I just tend to think it removes his testicles.

That's a death threat. Scott should have been arrested already and tried in a court of law.

No Mercy tomorrow, I can see the Pats hanging 50 on that scum team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back