PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BART SCOTT RIPS PATRIOTS QUARTERBACK: ‘THERE’S NOTHING TOUGH ABOUT TOM BRADY’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I think that if TB wins #5 we are gonna see some serious ****.

:eek:

Also, why is this thread title in all caps, like it's the worst thing to ever happen, ever?

Copied and pasted the article headline itself. It's exactly how it was printed.:)

No, he also said he would take Gronk's knee out!
I didn't click the link and give his thoughts the time of day so I'm just going on the initial point of him not moving his helmet to the side

Meanwhile, last night bad-*** Raven Steve Smith laid down in the middle of the field b/c of back pain.

I actually wouldn't have minded seeing Smith join the Pats, so I won't mock him too much. He loses points for his lack of judgment in joining the Cravens over the Pats.

Bart Scott, however, spent his entire career with the Jets and Ravens. With multiple opportunities to escape, that fact alone speaks volumes of his personal opinion on anything. He would have exercised better judgment by throwing himself in front of one of the city trains rather than signing that first post-rookie deal with the Cravens. And then he went to the Jets. It looked like he hit rock bottom with the Ravens, but then he began to dig by joining the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back