Welcome to PatsFans.com

Barney Won, Fun Night.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

The Barney Frank election committee held a Dinner/Dance party on (election night) Barney was all excited he knew he was going to win, my sources have been speaking with his people and we are starting to find out that Barney attended the gala wearing ladies underwear and that isn’t all, he chose a beautiful Rose Colored Mini Skirt matched by a light maroon blouse with flowers, he also wore imported Chinese Silk Stockings held in place by a Fur Lined slim garter belt, Barney prefers garter belts to panty hose, Barney said that when he and his good friend Uncle Teddy Kennedy used to dance Uncle Teddy used to like to run his hand up under Barney’s dress and snap his garter belt, tears came to Barney’s eyes as told this little intimate story about his old friend but he was smiling.

The Loons In Newton Said "WE LOVE YOU BARNEY"

Harry's News Service
    Maine

:bricks:
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Sounds like something you have in the past described as having worn..
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Back in the good old days I used to like to sit around the house on a Saturday with my wifes slip on, she she gave me one for Xmas one year so I would have my own, I tried wearing her high heels but that didn't last long I got drunk and fell down a flight of stairs with them, I don't go for that lipstick sh!t though, I got a vibrator.