Welcome to PatsFans.com

Barney Frank calls for decriminalizing small amounts of marijuana

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Mar 23, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Barney Frank, marijuana is everywhere, people in Maine grow more Pot than they do potatoes, it's in their back yards, their front yards, their closets, their cellars, their barns and their attics, it can be bought in every school yard in the country and the Morons running our government think their silly laws are going to prevent it, it should be regulated, legalized and sold in Supermarkets right alongside the French Wine and Miller Lite Beer.

AMERICA LOVES POT AND THOSE DOPES IN WASHINGTON WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP THE PEOPLE FROM GETTING THEIR DRUGS.

LEGALIZE IT ALL AND PUT THE SLIMEY SMELLY GREASY DRUG DEALER OUT OF BUSINESS, SEND THEM BACK TO "GRAPE PICKING" AND "CLEANING TOILETS"

WHEN YOU READ ABOUT A MANIAC GOING HOME AND KILLING HIS WHOLE FAMILY AND HIS DOG HE'S USUALLY "A DRUNK"

WHEN THE COPS HAVE TO CLEAN UP TEENAGE DEAD BODY'S AT AN ACCIDENT SCENE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IT'S ALWAYS "BEER BOTTLES" THEY FIND ALL OVER THE ROAD NOT "ROACHES"

Good luck Barney (you cute little bastard)

:bricks:
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

As much as it would like to see it happen, it has not choice of changing in my lifetime.. would ruin the cottage industry in northern maine, NH and Vt. That would be a severe blow to their economy..