Welcome to PatsFans.com

Barf time once again...another article on "Spygate" now the Weis angle...

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by DarrylS, Jun 30, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

guess this writer got bored and tried to pursue what he calls "cheating" from another angle.. the holier than thou Notre Dame.. he must come clean.. talk about beating a dead horse.. '

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/25416757/

2. Jackson 2

Jackson 2 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -7

#12 Jersey

Re: Barf time once again.. another article on "Spygate" now the Weiss angle..

I understand that this is about defensive signals allegedly providing an advantage to the offense, but why haven't Mangini and Crennel been pressured to "come clean" about their knowledge of this? In an interview with Dale and Holley last fall in reference to the Mangini involvement, a Jets play-by-play announcer suggested that BB was likely the only person privy to the taping operations, which literally made me laugh out loud.
  3. Jackson 2

Jackson 2 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -7

#12 Jersey

Re: Barf time once again.. another article on "Spygate" now the Weiss angle..

You either misunderstood or ignored my question. Why haven't they been pressed about their knowledge of this? Also, you cutely added the adjective "intimate". I didn't suggest their involvement was "intimate", but to suggest that defensive coordinators were unaware that someone on their staff, on their sideline, in their team's gear, in full view of them and their team were taping signals and they weren't fully aware of what was going on is either an incredibly naive position to take or an outright lie. You tell me which.