Welcome to PatsFans.com

Barack Obama: The Naked Emperor

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Dec 21, 2008.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Some good informative factual about Obama's past and present. Here are some good questions for you before reading this article.

1-How was Obama elected as a IL Senator?
    2-Who are the people behind Obama's scene?
    3-Is Obama really consistent with his 'promises' and 'changes'?

David Icke Website - Obama Article

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  2. fierce

fierce Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

Wow so you believe in Lizard people too? At least check your sources when you're spewing utter nonesense...

3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If you read the article, you will see who are behind the Obama's scene.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +428 / 12 / -26

Guess you do not understand the 3 paragraph rule..it is not about making things easier for us, it has to do with copyright rules and penalties for Ian.

But you do not understand all that much.. David Icke, interesting source...sounds like he has mucho cred.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Did you read the entire article?

Before you discredit the 'source', can you prove to me that what he wrote is not true about Obama?

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

Nothing to do now but wait for "The Change"

We now also have a First Lady that isn't going to be satisfied with Easter Egg Hunts in The Rose Garden, Lovely Michelle is quiet now but she will have her day, it isn't a very popular thing to say and the groupies go wild when they hear it but "lovely Michelle has quite a bit of Racism running around inside" and before long we will see it.

Lovely Michelle is a wildcat waiting to be turned loose.

I am looking forward to the next 4 years, America has never seen anything like it.................:singing:

7. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Did you read the entire article?

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +428 / 12 / -26

If Theodore Kaczynski were to write an article discrediting Obama, would that article be credible???.. you need to vette your source before you just put stuff up, not everything is credible no matter how nice it sounds.

9. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You are spinning your way out of it instead of answering my question.

You don't know half of people behind the Obama's scene until you read this article.

You don't even know how Obama was elected as a IL Senator until you read this article.

It's OK. You don't have to be so defensive.

10. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

NEP who is Rumored to be 5'2" and 240 lb's wears spandex in public. That should be :banned:

11. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

suck it up

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +428 / 12 / -26

You need to realize that your threads are idiotic, if not childish.. post all you want Obama will be at the helm for minimally 4 years if not 8.. so continue to google Obama Bad and see what you come up..

Do not have to read the article to know that politics are a dirty game, lots of carnage along the way.. if you don't understand any of this then you should not follow politics.. this is, unfortunately, the way the world works.

13. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +611 / 7 / -7

So as I understand it, a guy who calls himself "The Son of God" says Obama is a "Naked Emperor."

Check.

Well it's a damn pity he's your president-elect (Obama that is, not your new "messiah" Icke.)

NEP, you really need to bear in mind this man will be -- not "might be" or "should not be" but will be -- the leader of your nation, and the free world, come January. You're still campaigning against him.

We understand you hate this fact. World events for the next 4-8 years, however, will not be a referendum about how clever you are. I did not assume and then gleefully embrace the hardships the country had to face on Bush's watch. The jury was still out for me for years.

I was on "the other side" in terms of my ideas of policy, sure. But I put that aside for years. It was only in the last few when he was shown to have so publicly and thoroughly lied to the American people that I became openly "anti-Bush." I believe as well that this was the liberal pattern... hence the emergence during the 2004 elections of Republican types typifying the real reservations Americans had with Bush's policies as "hating Bush."

But you guys have no compunction about hating our new president, Obama, from BEFORE day 1. It's a disgraceful display, and I'll never again listen to the right fringe talk their "patriotic" pablum again, and feel in the least bit moved.

It's become painfully obvious that "patriotism" for many a partisan hack means party or personal loyalty.

I hear all about how scared everybody is about "Obama's followers" (the majority of Americans) or "Obama's charisma," or whatever. What's scarier to me is the intense and more measurable and palpable loyalty he inspires to the ghost of Hillary's campaign, or to the ghost of the GOP. The "anti-Obama cult" has gone to lengths I have never seen before to smear the president elect before the inaugural. I find it cowardly, elitist, and anti-democratic.

PFnV

14. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It seems to me that nobody is good enough to criticize Obama.

I hope that you don't jump off the bridge if Obama fails to deliver his promises.

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

Many of the "Show Biz" type of Liberal Loons don't know what hit them, their Savior Messiah isn't the crazy NY Times Knee Jerking Slobbering Whack Job they have been praying for and to their Horror even Fox News and many of their News People are warming up to him, I told you Do-Gooders out there, "Messiah is a politician" they will say and do anything to Get The Job.

Hang on to your hats because the Great Messiah is going to start another war, just like Bush did and he will use the same old sh!t Bush did, "sob, sob blubber, we are going to help the people"--------:singing:

Go get em Barry, your the greatest Bullsh!t Artist this country has seen in a long while, your even better than Billy Blue Dress.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
    DICK CHENEY LOVES BARACK---------------------------:singing:

16. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Because it makes Obama look bad???

You don't want to read it because you are AFRAID of knowing the TRUTH about Obama. You are scared.

Does it hurt your feeling when your SAVIOR is EXPOSED and you don't know much about 'changes'?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

When you don't agree with a liberal they want you silenced, censored and all your books burned.

Liberals are the champions of free speech except for Fox, Limbaugh, Coulter, Bush, Harry, etc, etc, etc.

The Pelosi Gang Want Talk Radio Outlawed, Banned, Destroyed, and Silenced Forever all because they "can't compete" they tried but nobody listened to them.

Dick Cheney Loves Obama

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  18. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Everybody is going to enjoy 'Everybody loves Obama' show. Check your TV local stations for information!

19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +428 / 12 / -26

No because it makes you look like an simpleton.. no matter how many times you say it and how many things you post from partisan blogs, will not make it different.

You don't know crap about me, fear of Obama and what he can or cannot do is not a concern.. he will try, but one thing you need realize is that most of the stuff he wants to change is institutionalized and institutional change is very difficult.

The reality is that every politician has skeletons in the closet, and there is a trail of carnage.. unfortunately that is the state of politics in the US and in the world.