Welcome to PatsFans.com

Barack Hussein Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 1 / -9

The left wing liberals beautiful poster boy, democrats fainted when he appeared before them and blew his nose, legs tingled in the bowels of the democrat news media.
    Yes We Can And He Did.

BROKEN ARROW — President Barack Obama alone is to blame for the nation’s budget deficit – and just about everything else, U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe told the Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday.
    “We now have a president, and I don’t mean this disrespectfully, who is destroying these very institutions that made America great,” Inhofe, R-Okla., said.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at Inhofe lays long list of nation's ills at Obama's feet | Tulsa World
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Would you expect a right wing senator to say anything less??.. He certainly would not say the former drunk in chief would have anything to do with it..

Of course he does not mention that Bush increased the deficit 93% during his watch and that myth Ronnie Raygun increased it by 190%, even after raising taxes 4 times..

Drudge, once again, says thank you..
  3. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +345 / 6 / -7

Great thread, Harry. I realized when I woke up this morning my day wouldn't be complete until I knew how Jim Inhofe felt about President Obama.

Some really stellar logic in that article:

Whether or not you support the President, you'd have to be, and I don't mean this disrespectfully, an idiot to buy into what this guy is peddling.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 1 / -9

I don't think I have bought into what this guy is peddling, he is just another rotten politician but look at how many people "bought into what Obama was peddling"