PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Banned from the Colts Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts fans ban everyone, but I might have actually deserv:D :D ed it.

Danny you are the biggest troll on your own d*** board and a piece of sh*t in my opinion, and you have lost all credibility especially the comment you made about Dungys son last night

Indystar by far is the biggest board as far as traffic goes. Lots of Pat trolls there you all should feel right at home. They over run the board this time of year but lately we've been clearing most of them out after the game ;)

Your one too talk about being a troll..
You're ridiculous.

He's just unbelievable, Fooda...but it IS Indy week, so he gets a pass

Danny you are the biggest troll on your own d*** board and a piece of sh*t in my opinion, and you have lost all credibility especially the comment you made about Dungys son last night

Indystar by far is the biggest board as far as traffic goes. Lots of Pat trolls there you all should feel right at home. They over run the board this time of year but lately we've been clearing most of them out after the game ;)

Does that mean we clear you out on Monday?

I intentionally tried to get banned, but it took nearly 20 posts to actually get the ban.
That's because the moderators of the Colts forum had more class than you. What a friggin' loser thing to do, annoying people just to see how much crap they will tolerate.

I used to get upset when other teams fans would say the Pats fans are the worst in the NFL, then I started hearing about guys like you. Now I have to agree with them. I always knew a bunch of buttbrains used to come here. Now I know some of our buttbrains go there.

It is just so rude to be allowed into someone's house, and then insult them until you are so abusive that they are forced to ask you to leave.

Ever stop to think that we think the same thing about you guys? :rolleyes:

I could care less, the difference is I am not on your board telling you how stupid you are.

See the 1st post of this thread

I just read it but still doesn't have anything to do with the registration getting locked, we have had plenty of new Pats fans register this week with no problems.

Here a clue tiger. No attractive women troll all over a message board posting about the pats for hours on end. Or post in a indystar singals thread. Haha PATHETIC.

There were pictures!

big deal so somebody started a singles thread, and thats pathetic why?

What are you over here to pick up a anti colts post or two then run back to your life (indystar) and call us do do heads with all the other yokels?

Why not go post in the singles thread at indystar. bet you can find yourself a real Buet in that spot, haha.

I don't need to post on the singles thread im already married but thanks anyway..

Are you a mod? Are we talking symantics here? They may not block regs but they block posting privileges.

they why do we always have Pats trolls signing up almost on a daily basis and they seem to have no problem posting..

Looks to be moot, Indystar is down, at least I can't get to it. They have been having quite a few issues, site down, site up, postings get out of order. Not a very well run board, or it's being bombarded and can't handle the traffic.....

that board is about to blow up, posts are always out of order, its always goes down, in fact it went down today and all the posts are gone, they had to make a temp Colts thread..

I tried to register there once with the screen name "Quarterhickvanderjerk" and was denied. :D

I like that name, wish they would have let you register that name..

Dont try to register at indystar.com. I was going to sign up there but after reading some of the stuff decided against it. The board is literally middle aged, overweight , hick women. Im not kidding.

Frankly, I have nothing against middle aged, overweight hick women. My standards aren't high. Please invite them over:)

Joe Kerr says hi.....

OMG, Joe Kerr? LMAO..... You were the dumbest, most pathetic troll I've EVER encountered, ANYWHERE, when I had the misfortune of reading some of your posts on the star board. I can't believe I didn't make the connection.

That WAS an act, right? LMAO.....:D

I've had no problem at all posting on the Colts board.

By far, the worst board to post to for any opposing fans is the Chargers board. They close any threads started about the Patriots...the Charger fans and not the Patriot fans author the threads, and if a fan from another team even enters into a civil disagreement, that poster is considered to be a troll and is banned.

The site is incredibly protective of even the crudest Charger fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes