PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Banned from the Colts Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlpatsfan

On the Roster
Reaction score
I just went to the Colts message board to see what was being said. I tried to register and my email address is banned. I have never been to the board before so there is no reason to ban me. It is just a pre-emptive strike because my email address is atlpatsfan@.

I am disappointed but not surprised.

I just went to the Colts message board to see what was being said. I tried to register and my email address is banned. I have never been to the board before so there is no reason to ban me. It is just a pre-emptive strike because my email address is atlpatsfan@.

I am disappointed but not surprised.

WHICH Colts board?.. there are several

Btw, what is the most popular Colts board...I only know Colts freaks and Colts forum. Are they the biggest?

Btw, what is the most popular Colts board...I only know Colts freaks and Colts forum. Are they the biggest?

Dont try to register at indystar.com. I was going to sign up there but after reading some of the stuff decided against it. The board is literally middle aged, overweight , hick women. Im not kidding.

Dont try to register at indystar.com. I was going to sign up there but after reading some of the stuff decided against it. The board is literally middle aged, overweight , hick women. Im not kidding.

I have never signed up, but I read for my own amusement. They are the single most ridiculous group of people I have ever seen. They are worse than Jets fans. Logic is an allergy to them, I think they get flu shots for it.

I have never signed up, but I read for my own amusement. They are the single most ridiculous group of people I have ever seen. They are worse than Jets fans. Logic is an allergy to them, I think they get flu shots for it.

They live in Indiana. Wouldn't doubt it.

IndyStar blows.. I don't even TROLL there. Coltfreaks USED to be good until someone hacked it and everyone had to reregister so there was a mass exodus that never has returned. leaves http://forum.colts.com/ ... slim pickings really. Nothing as close to the scope of this board. Last banning i saw was for taking far too personal shots at Dungy's dead son.. I think that's understandable.

I agree. They all stalk this board then run and post everything we say claiming they dont care. Honestly the insecurity of the people over there even shows up on the Internet.

I'm not even joking about the overweight, Midwestern woman thing. Thats seriously who posts there. When I saw a singles thread I just laughed and told myself I would never read that place again. Pretty much your a dodo head , and the pats are pe pe heads type conversations going on.

Big time inferiority complex over there :eek:

Last edited:
I agree. They all stalk this board then run and post everything we say claiming they dont care. Honestly the insecurity of the people over there even shows up on the Internet.

I'm not even joking about the overweight, Midwestern woman thing. Thats seriously who posts there. When I saw a singles thread I just laughed and told myself I would never read that place again. Pretty much your a dodo head , and the pats are pe pe heads type conversations going on.

Big time inferiority complex over there :eek:

If it's IndyStar you are talking about you are wasting your time. I hear they lock up registrations so many days before the game etc. etc etc. Notorious for banning peeps. Like I said I don't even go there. Not even to look. Plus, IMHO I don't think many posters over there even have tickets... they on the outside of the Colts bandwagon looking in.

Well, I just got banned from Indystar recently (deservedly so.) I decided to see what it takes to get banned there.

Basically, they have a thread called "Grendel's Asylum." And they move all the "troll" posts there. The problem is, if you say anything that is not supportive of the team, your post will be moved there. You might be offering a real analysis of something, in a non-offensive manner, and it still gets moved. So you really can't "discuss" anything per say.

That said, it takes quite a bit to get banned. I intentionally tried to get banned, but it took nearly 20 posts to actually get the ban. So their reputation for the insta-ban is over-exaggerated from my experience. That said, all posts getting thrown in some "Asylum" thread is almost as bad. And they do that right away.

I wouldn't bother registering there, personally. There's no intelligent posters and the very nature of the board is to prevent discussion. You basically have to post about why the Colts will win a game or why they're great. Otherwise your post gets moved.

If it's IndyStar you are talking about you are wasting your time. I hear they lock up registrations so many days before the game etc. etc etc. Notorious for banning peeps. Like I said I don't even go there. Not even to look. Plus, IMHO I don't think many posters over there even have tickets... they on the outside of the Colts bandwagon looking in.

Yes it was indystar. I dont mind a little bashing. but that place was even to much for me to take. Zero actual football talk.

But if this board ever goes down you know where to go to get all your pats info. Totally obsessed over there :eek:

Yes it was indystar. I dont mind a little bashing. but that place was even to much for me to take. Zero actual football talk.

But if this board ever goes down you know where to go to get all your pats info. Totally obsessed over there :eek:

I do apologize.

Not what real Colts fans are about I assure you.

I think the maturity level is a lot lower over there. Lot of internet tough guys and 12 year old punks.

Thats funny that you know they are all overweight, do you know these people? have you seen all there pictures?

Thats funny that you know they are all overweight, do you know these people? have you seen all there pictures?

Duh, of course we have, we have hidden cameras everywhere. We're Pats fans, silly rabbit.

They never lock registration on the indystar board ever.

Here a clue tiger. No attractive women troll all over a message board posting about the pats for hours on end. Or post in a indystar singals thread. Haha PATHETIC.

There were pictures!

It is just a pre-emptive strike because my email address is atlpatsfan@.

That is plain stupid. And you believe your own beliefs before you even bother to get a little corroboration.

This makes you a good fan? No, it makes you like your fantasy enemies who are out to get you for no reason.

They never lock registration on the indystar board ever.

What are you over here to pick up a anti colts post or two then run back to your life (indystar) and call us do do heads with all the other yokels?

Why not go post in the singles thread at indystar. bet you can find yourself a real Buet in that spot, haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing