PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Banks: Pats figure out how to get Branch to negotiating table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branch has handled this whole thing horribly. Don't blame Chayut... Chayut is only an extension of Branch. Branch should have learned from Big Sey. But he didn't.

At this point, if he doesn't come back until week 10, if I were the Pats, I'd fine his ***** the maximum, slap a transition tag on him in the offseason, and see what happens.

oldrover said:
Branch has handled this whole thing horribly. Don't blame Chayut... Chayut is only an extension of Branch. Branch should have learned from Big Sey. But he didn't.

At this point, if he doesn't come back until week 10, if I were the Pats, I'd fine his ***** the maximum, slap a transition tag on him in the offseason, and see what happens.

These guys don't know anything about negotiating. That's why they hire agents.

Deion wants to get the best deal he can and this guy told him the Pats had to fold because they couldn't do without him.

Watch that interview with Steve Burton on the channel 4 site and look into Branch's eyes. He has no idea what's going on. He's just going with his paid agents plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back