PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Banks: Jets completely obsessed with Pats' draft plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With extra picks ATL could easily have their guy Dorsey if thats who they want....I suggest its a smokescreen. They want Ryan, but they also realize that why take him at 3 when he will be there at 5?? Trade with KC for an extra 3rd, still get Ryan at 5 and KC hops over their nemesis OAK to get C.Long to replace Allen...
If Ryan does fall, it may be in the JEST best interest to draft Ryan and have both him and Clemens in play through the draft....There are several teams that need QBs, they can do the same with Ryan that Cleveland was hoping to do with Quinn...

I know they're called the Bungles for a reason, but I would hope even they aren't stupid enough to trade up to grab a player who's already gone. :D

Sorry... I should have been more clear. Ellis isn't going at 3.

The Jets need to be concerned about the Patriots leapfrogging them, especially since they could be interested in the same player - but it really is showing signs of obsession when they are trying to orchestrate other teams and other picks that have nothing to do with their own targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back