PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bam Childress starts at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-cleater

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Prediction: 3 quarters, 5 catches for 70 yds.

Obviously makes the starting 5 for Week One

So, my prediction may have been a little conservative. I am not sure whether I am happier to see him or Tully BC making some plays. whoo hoooo!!!

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of dividends coming in tonight so far... of course, it IS pre-season, and it IS against the cardinals... but I'm diggin this!

He's looking pretty damn good.

i really hope bam bam makes the roster
however musinski looks pretty good
and kight keeps starting

And led the team in receiving yards 3 rec 75 yards ....

R

Just as idle speculation, looks like Childress has the inside track on the 5th WR slot. As a wild guess, maybe Musinski versu Kight for a 6th slot if they carry 6. Neither of those guys is PS eligible.

arrellbee said:
Just as idle speculation, looks like Childress has the inside track on the 5th WR slot. As a wild guess, maybe Musinski versu Kight for a 6th slot if they carry 6. Neither of those guys is PS eligible.
I thought Musinski had another year?

Last edited by a moderator:
Box_O_Rocks said:
I thought Musinski had another year?
He was an undrafted rookie in 04, so I think that means after two years he isn't eligible. I could certainly be wrong, but that's my take.

Assuming we dont pick up a proven receiver in the next few weeks, I think (hope) he's a lock for the 5th spot, maybe the fourth spot if Branch holds out into the season.

More idle speculation, but suppose C Jackson starts the season on PUP, Branch holds out. Childress could concievably be our 3rd receiver.

IIR , didn't he even play a little on D last year?

He's already showed more than Bethel did in three years.

R

IF Chad comes back, and has a nice showing in preseason, it's going to take all the leverage away from Branch. He's already lost some but that would be a huge blow.

Chad, Reche, Brown, Childress doesn't look that bad to me right now.

arrellbee said:
He was an undrafted rookie in 04, so I think that means after two years he isn't eligible. I could certainly be wrong, but that's my take.
Two years on the Practice Squad is the limit, but that presumes he was on a Practice Squad in 04...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back