PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bam Childress signs with the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news is bumming me out more than the other likely departures right now. Seems silly as my feelings seem out of proportion to the likely loss this might mean for the Pats. Childress can play ball; just like the diminutive Wes Welker can play ball. He'll make it somewhere.

I hope Bam does well.

Wow. Hope he makes that team. Bam always gave effort but could never really find a spot. When he couldn't even make the roster in 2006, with the bunch of stiffs we had out there at wideout, I could pretty much tell he was never going to make this team.

Wrong. The dynasty was done when we lost Earthwind Moreland.

Right.
Give that man a cee-gar!

How many Lombardis have sneaked over the transom
since Earthwind left?

Good for him. And thus ends the annual "will Bam make the 53" debates.

Think about that question a bit more and get back to us. Look at the 2006 lineup and realize that Childress was so bad that he couldn't even crack that lineup.

I always liked Bam and hoped that he'd catch on here. I often wondered what it was that prevented him from cracking the lineup in 06....

Isn't Philly where Sean Morey finally "made it"?

Good for Bam.

Wow. Hope he makes that team. Bam always gave effort but could never really find a spot. When he couldn't even make the roster in 2006, with the bunch of stiffs we had out there at wideout, I could pretty much tell he was never going to make this team.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I though Bam did make the roster by the end of 2006 - didn't he even start the game against Jacksonville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back