PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bam Childress signs with the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

fumbrunner

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Two year deal, according to Rotoworld.
Eagles signed WR Brandon Childress to a two-year contract.

Bam gives the Birds a return option, but will have to fight hard to make the roster in 2008. He was always an exciting preseason player in New England

:(

well it had to happen sometime. I love Bam..he was awesome and really deserved a spot on roster 2 seasons ago..last year he couldnt because of all the people we had but hes a good returner..quick, fast, small but hes not afraid of getting hit

Good for Bam...I really would have like to see him active for at least one regular season game last year, he's always fun in the pre-season and training camp. Hope he makes the iggles roster!

Good for Bam. I hope he makes the team.

Eagle's Wrs suck, so he has a better chance there than here.

Yes, good for Bam, I think he will make the team and do the job.

I'm really happy for him. The kid was here year in, year out, doing everything in his power to make this team. He's got the heart of a lion. I wish him well.

It's official. The dynasty is done. :(

Sucks to see him go, but happy for him at the same time. He certainly deserved it.

Childress did great work for the Patriots behind the scenes, as a practice squad player. Unfortunately the Patriots decided to keep a roster spot for Troy Brown which should have gone to Childress. If the Patriots had activated Childress for the Superbowl, rather than Santonio Thomas, I bet Childress would still be here! CJ Jones chance of making the team just got a whole lot better.

I'm thinking we're going to have more than a few new players in the locker room in 2008 ... In BB I trust.

The dynasty left to the Colts. Freakin Dan Klecko.

I found the curse ... it's right here...the giants vowed revenge I guess.:p

4/18/2005...Signed linebacker Wesly Mallard, who had been with the New York Giants.

I always liked Bam and hoped that he'd catch on here. I often wondered what it was that prevented him from cracking the lineup in 06....

I always liked Bam and hoped that he'd catch on here. I often wondered what it was that prevented him from cracking the lineup in 06....

As did I ... perhaps he sucked on special teams.

Good for him...I agree..I think he'll make the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes