PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bam, Bam, Bam Bam, Bam, Bam, BAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Herald:
– Childress looked, quite simply, like a man among boys this morning. He made a diving catch on the sideline and, working primarily in the slot, used short-area quickness and moves that the DBs, really, had little answer for. He’s doing everything it takes, again, to make the team. But like in years past, and with the overhaul at receiver, it may not be enough.
Hate to lose this guy.

Rodney says: You better laugh Bam, unless you want me to break you in half.

post-12-1186576741.jpg

post-12-1186576741.jpg
I think Rodney's talking about some weird nut in golfing togs begging on his knees for an autograph yesterday...

post-12-1186576741.jpg
He sayin "And then AquaBoy said you can't hit what you can't catch! Of course, those were his last words."

I think Bam makes the team somehow, some way. Maybe Troy and Donte get PUPed and Washington gets cut. But Bam is a football player and he must make this team!

Donte can't get PUPed.

I can't remember who wrote this, but "breaking up is hard to do". We all love Bam but we must let him go. There is no way he will make this team unless*

Even if he beats out Washington and make the team, Chad Jackson will come off PUP and he will be gone. We need to let him go so he can find his place and happiness with another team.

* I don't want to mention what * means.

Is this an answer to the "who's your binky thread"? We did this with Sean Morey for years (and he was much more valuable than Bam-Bam).

and in the case of Bam, he can keep Maroney or Hobbs from returning kicks.
Have we seen Bam return kicks in preseason games much ? I don't remember either way. If we keep a 6th WR or if someone beats out Caldwell it will be based on ST, either returns from Bam or as a coverage/gunner with Washington. It's fine if Bam "can" return kicks, heck I could, but is he any good at it ?

I can't remember who wrote this, but "breaking up is hard to do". We all love Bam but we must let him go. There is no way he will make this team unless*

Even if he beats out Washington and make the team, Chad Jackson will come off PUP and he will be gone. We need to let him go so he can find his place and happiness with another team.

* I don't want to mention what * means.
Isn't the man elligable for another year on the practice squad? I'd sure want him around another year if that's so. Give him the Billy Yates full-ride deal.

As much as we love Childress, as others have said, he had his opportunity last year and couldn't capitalize. This year it just doesn't seem that there's room for him. I would love to keep him around of the practice squad though.

Is this an answer to the "who's your binky thread"? We did this with Sean Morey for years (and he was much more valuable than Bam-Bam).

Bishop to Morey, the best in 4th QTR pre-season entertainment. Watching Bishop's style in contrast to Drew's statuesque field presence made some fans suddenly aware of some of Bledsoe's limitations. Some fans were crazy enough to want Bishop instead of Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes