PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baltimore would have had their way with the Pats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFPatsFan12

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
EDIT: Nevermind, I don't really believe this... just pissed is all... please let this thread fall off the face of the planet ;)

Last edited:
I'm trying to comfort myself with the fact that I honestly believe the Ravens would have beaten up the Pats in the WC round next week. Obviously I would have loved to have seen them there, but I think the Ravens would have been a horrible matchup. Baltimore is playing some very good football of late (admittedly, like the Pats), and I think that D would have suffocated Cassel, and their O would have ground the game to a halt and dominated T.O.P.

I don't think my message board therapy is working... I'm still thoroughly depressed, lol...
You're nuts.

Gillette stadium....wildcard game.....january? I don't think your therapy's working too well either, sorry!

i don't believe it..
would have been a fun game to watch.. and who knows, maybe baltimore wins but then again, we will never find out.

The Pats offense of late has been clicking on all cylinders and so has the Ravens D. It certainly would have been a much more entertaining game then the waxing that Miami is going to get. Maybe I'm just being a homer, but I haven't been impressed by their offense.

and the Pats would surely be blown out by the greatest show on turf... Sorry, not convinced the Ravens would have rolled over us at all.

Right now, there is not a team in the NFL that the Pats could not beat in they playoffs. If they had just won that Jets game...

Not gonna work. I truly have no idea how good or bad we would have fared in the playoffs and that's going to bug me for a long time.

Not gonna work. I truly have no idea how good or bad we would have fared in the playoffs and that's going to bug me for a long time.

Yeah I agree... just trying to make myself feel a little better, I guess... blah

And there was no way the Giants were going to beat the Pats in the superbowl last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back