PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baltimore TE Crockett Gilmore: 'Ravens have hands down best group of tight ends in NFL'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this kid trying to convince?

Patriots do their talking on the field.

Who is this kid trying to convince?

Patriots do their talking on the field.
I think he's saying "Hands down and grabbing ankles" thinking about the Dec 12 game.
paddling.jpg

Yup - Bleating and babbling we fell on their necks with a scream. Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into their dream.

Have they heard the news? The ratbirds are dead! They better stay home and do as they're told. Stay out of the road if they want to grow old.
Love the reference, but that's more Roger Waters than David Gilmour. Animals is a truly great album.

Early onset CTE for Mr. Gilmore?

Yep, New England may have the top #1 & 2 TE positions, but Baltimore wins at the all-important #3 & 4 TEs. Advantage: Ravens.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You know, I've been thinking that the Patriots may have the top WR corps in the NFL. Because ignoring the #1 & 2 WR slots, Amendola, Mitchell and Washington make an impressive #3-5 group.

You know, I've been thinking that the Patriots may have the top WR corps in the NFL. Because ignoring the #1 & 2 WR slots, Amendola, Mitchell and Washington make an impressive #3-5 group.

Kinda like how the Browns have the top QB corps in the NFL...you know, once you remove the #1 and #2, and maybe #3 guy, from the equation.

Kinda like how the Browns have the top QB corps in the NFL...you know, once you remove the #1 and #2, and maybe #3 guy, from the equation.

It's a good point, the Patriots QB roster only runs 3 deep. A lot of teams will smoke them when it comes time to run 4-QB sets.

Want a good laugh? This writer (Warning: ESPN content to follow) thinks that's a point worth debating:

Yep, New England may have the top #1 & 2 TE positions, but Baltimore wins at the all-important #3 & 4 TEs. Advantage: Ravens.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Shoot I thought Harbaugh would know that the 4 TE set isn't a legal formation. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back