PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baltimore, Monday Dec. 3

Reaction score
Will be organizing a trip for this game. Southwest has a shuttle from Providence to Baltimore. Anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? Was looking at the Brookshire, Hampton, & Marriott. We'll probably be going for just one day, so we're looking for the BEST place not necissiarily the cheapest. Looking for a good place close to the stadium, airport, and hotspots.

all of those inner harbor hotels are close to each other and close to the stadium. When I did a Sox trip to Balt. I heard the sox stay at the Hyatt Regency so I assume its nice.

Stay in the Inner Harbor and hang out in that area as well. It is a relatively small area and both Camden and M&T or whatever its called is in it. Any hotel that is in the Inner Harbor will be near the stadium. Again don't leave that area unless you have a rental car and want to do some site seeing outside of Baltimore, because there is nothing to see in Baltimore other than the Inner Harbor. Unless you like to hang out in crime ridden areas.

We're doing the trip too,staying at the Days Inn across from Camden Yards. Pickles pub is a great place for happy hour and great chow cheap.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back