Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ballistic and Cruise Missle Threats Report

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jul 22, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,357 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Amazing, how since 2000 how our enemies went from no missles to all these. Of course that's not true but the lefties would lead you to believe it is.

So here is what our friends and/or enemies have prepared.
    BTW...notice China, which is Russia's friend has missles aim at Russia...hmmm.

http://www.nukestrat.com/us/afn/NASIC2006.pdf

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +351 / 15 / -11

Certainly the lefties don't dispute that the righty agenda has made the world more dangerous, but since the right-wing has failed to make the world safer, why should anyone in their right mind listen to them? Clearly, the strategy of pre-emptive war, going it alone, distorting intelligence, and denying responsibility has not left our troops, our economy, or the world safer.

In fact, the right-wing strategy has taken out Iran's biggest enemy, and weakened us so much that we're not really winning in either Afghanistan or post-Saddam Iraq, and we can't easily take on Iran and North Korea. What a mess the hawks have created! Get them out, and put in some solid liberal policies that use the carrot and the stick.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That looks like a great report but I've only had a few minutes to scan it...I'll be into it tomorrow morning. Thanks.

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,357 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

The carrot and stick is why Israel is now clearing out Hizbollah underground terrorist camps.

The carrot and stick is why Saddam continued to terrorize the
    Middle East...except for Iran because they were more powerfull.
    Not that Saddam didn't try of course.

I agree we took out Iran's enemy, but it's not like we were not aware of that. Also, with iran receiving much support from Russia it's not like they are really a lone wolf the media makes them to be.

Iran is way tamer than the media portrayed them. Hizbollah and Hamas is getting trounced and Iran has done little to back up their wolf rhetoric. Iran won't nuke anyone because they know they will be wiped off the map in less than 1 hour. The fact they can be wiped off the map is what keeps them in check..otherwise we would be fighting them also right now in Iraq and Israel...fear makes even fools think a bit.

Tell me why we created the North Korea problem? what did the right do to create that mess? North Korea was the Asian Continent's failure to police their part of the world.

Afghanistan and Iraq will get stronger as their internal security gets stronger...that's a function of time, not any weakness of the right. The right did not create the Taliban that took over Afghanistan.

I've been researching some really powerfull behind the scenes happenings. America and Russia, Japan and China to lesser extents and also aligned America/Japan v Russia/China have been working together more than the public realizes.

The U.K. wants all our nukes out because they are not happy with these alliances...they are working on their own European Alliance.

Iran, Syria, North Korea and lesser terrorist sponsors will be reigned in the next 5 years. What people read is not exactly what is really going on.

Even better, our governemt behind the scenes, democrats and republicans in union are working together on these issues. Working together regardless of who is President. Just look at how Clinton beefed up our nuclear arsenal while America was being told we were downsizing is just one way to prove this.

I temporarily lost the link Patters...but I will PM it to you when I recover it. I was falling asleep reading and I woke up so much I couldn't get to sleep...i was amazed what I saw...you may be also.

5. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's one of the most retarded things I've ever read. Congratulations, you now can read at a 4th grade level.

6. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +252 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

That's no way to talk to Patters. He's a mod, you know.

7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +305 / 9 / -12

Ah Patters ever the naive pacifist, we sing Kumbaya and everyone will love us. Here is an article from T Sowell which address the attitudes you espouse.:
    http://www.townhall.com/columnists/...vatives) have to clean up the mess they make.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2005