Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bailed Out Banksters Screwing Hookers, Using Company Credit Cards!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Feb 9, 2009.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Pretty misleading headline, though likely still true.

This is actually a profile of a madam who retired from Wall Street to run a high-end whorehouse. She's been busted, and is now sharing her list. Yes, she's got investment bankers on her "list", along with real estate developers, a VP at NBC News, and a part-owner of an MLB team.

So, of the Wall Street bankers who survived, some did use her services. But the story reports that this all came to a halt last year with the Spitzer investigation.

So the title here, "Bailed out Banksters Screwing Hookers, Using Company Credit Cards," misleads by saying Banksters[sic] are currently using said cards on hookers, spending taxpayer bailout money.

As I said, this might still be true, but this video only demonstrates that some proportion of well-off people will hire prostitutes when prostitutes are available. The fact that they are well-off pretty much establishes that they always have the cash to do so, eliminating the monetary barrier faced by good middle class people like us.

The fact that SOME used company cards (never quantified, of course) in some cases does compound the illegality and immorality of their actions, though it is far from surprising to me. Were it my money, well, that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish. But I didn't have money at the firms mentioned then, whereas now I do (via the bailout). They do not have the "NOW" part in the report, and all indications that THIS particular service is belly-up (though the Johns who still have jobs at any said firms that survived, should probably be watched closely.)

PFnV
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009