PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bad taste in my mouth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I really wasn't all interested in the pregame as I have been busy but this baloney piece on Jack Tatum left a bad taste in my mouth. To have ANY puff up feature about the "good" Jack Tatum is in my book totally NOT needed. The guy has been scum and always will be. He tried to trick Stingley into meeting him to promote his book years ago..which to me showed ho much a ****roach he is. And having a bit of commentary by the young Ron Borges only makes me think of them in the same light. SCUM!!!! Thank you Andrea Kremer for a piece that never should have been done!!

Pats726 said:
I really wasn't all interested in the pregame as I have been busy but this baloney piece on Jack Tatum left a bad taste in my mouth. To have ANY puff up feature about the "good" Jack Tatum is in my book totally NOT needed. The guy has been scum and always will be. He tried to trick Stingley into meeting him to promote his book years ago..which to me showed ho much a ****roach he is. And having a bit of commentary by the young Ron Borges only makes me think of them in the same light. SCUM!!!! Thank you Andrea Kremer for a piece that never should have been done!!

I just posted something similar......

Jeers to ABC for giving that has-been air time before the Super Bowl. Tatum's amputation is not recent news, neither is his insincere approach to Stingley.

I agree, stick to the football game at hand and leave this moron out of the spotlight.

Pats726 said:

The film showed that the pass to Stingley was out of reach and that Tatum could easily have let up and not hit him at all. Also, it was preseason. I agree with everything you said about Tatum.

Pats726 said:
Thank you Andrea Kremer for a piece that never should have been done!!
Yeah, that came across so badly I'm surprised they aired it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes