PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bad Officiating? Unbiased opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

illthrill

On the Roster
Reaction score
I'm reading a bunch of articles saying that the game last night had a bunch of bad calls. Now, I know bad officiating when i see it.
After reading Sando's Hashmarks, it seems like everyone on the Ravens are convinced that the refs have been for the Patriots all season long. Now, plenty of times this season have i seen BS calls go against the pats (notably the colts game), and last night, i dont think i saw any bad calls, but i might have to watch the game again.
Can anyone let me know which calls these ravens are *****ing about? Unbiased.

I'm reading a bunch of articles saying that the game last night had a bunch of bad calls. Now, I know bad officiating when i see it.
After reading Sando's Hashmarks, it seems like everyone on the Ravens are convinced that the refs have been for the Patriots all season long. Now, plenty of times this season have i seen BS calls go against the pats (notably the colts game), and last night, i dont think i saw any bad calls, but i might have to watch the game again.
Can anyone let me know which calls these ravens are *****ing about? Unbiased.

They are complaining becuase they lost, period! All the flags were just, they didn't call many but the ones they did the ravens complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back