Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bad Move For Palin

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Sarah Palin is actually going on the Queen Oprah show and let Obama's biggest groupie interview her, does Palin really trust these left wing snakes, Oprah is just another millionaire show biz liberal who is going to try and boost her liberal image even higher than it already is, George Soros and the Commie Anita Dunn are already playing with themselves after hearing the news, good luck Sarah your going to need it, they're a pack of nasty animals.

TV - Newsday - Entertainment News, TV Show Reviews, & Celebrities
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Sure they have her arm behind her back to get her on this show:rolleyes::rolleyes:, do not worry they have already agreed on the parameters as to what can be said and not be said...

This is the highest rated daytime tv show, and a haven for media whores... 60minutes of facetime... just don't ask her the "hard" questions...
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Oprah will make believe as she always does that she cares most about the advancement of women. Who is Oprah kidding ... she has shown time and again that she bows to the power of the sausage when it's a powerfull woman not named "Oprah".
  4. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

Don't trust anything they serve you in the green room......Bring some crackers and your own bottled water and you'll be ok.
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

It's just more of the same in the continuing saga.....first the right was up in arms because Oprah said she would not have Palin on her show until after the election because it would be "unfair" since she, although she was a staunch Obama supporter, she was not having any politicians on the show until after the election.

Then the elections were over and Sarah made the rounds of talk shows and she ignored invites from The Oprah Show and the right was delighted that she'd put Oprah in her place.

Now she's got a best-selling/given away book due to be released and, opps, she's buried the halibut and she's appearing on Oprah.

How many people here actually watch Oprah or even give a flying fish what Oprah does or says?

As for Oprahs' influence on the book-buying market - has everyone forgotten the James Frye autobiographical fiasco?
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Oprah can get on my good side if she justs BOMBS the living shyte out of her fellow media whore. This skank needs to be buried and sent back to her home in Idaho. I'm sick of her taking up bandwith and ink. She has done nothing for her country and fellow Americans and is a proven fraud. WTF was McCain thinking? Anyone who wants to blame Obama for anything can point their finger directly at this useless beech.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Damn, I love that kind of talk.........:)
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I know you do. That's why I use it...just for you Harry.
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Oprah is too smart to take her too hard to task, if anything she will let her hang herself... Sarah ain't no rocketscientist... but pretty confident that they will agree on a line of questioning prior to the event, certain areas will be out of bounds... i.e. Todd's affair etc.